[deleted] - Review - Latoya - Sandton Johannesburg
Review - Latoya - Sandton Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2014-01-19 23:22:33

Name: Latoya

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton

Full Profile: [View Latoya's Full Profile]

Incredible punt! Got a double with her roomate and both got me jerking like steam. She's a cute, BIG ASS baby - Just how I love it. Will return for some more action, babes!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Latoya
Latoya - Re: Review - Latoya - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Latoya - Sandton Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-01-22 08:54:06

Thanks honey for the review. .looking forward to seeing you again soon for some more fun...kisses!!!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Latoya - Sandton Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2014-06-18 16:18:10

Name: Latoya

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton

Full Profile: [View Latoya's Full Profile]

Well, this is a bit a tricky one for me and seeing that Joe Bidden has given thumbs up on this lady, I think I just caught her on an off day coz joe's comments are usually on points...this lady is beautiful all the way and she has a lot of body...I mean you could disappear in that body as it is meaty and insanely beautiful and sexy and her telephones manners are on points, she definitely talks the talk over the phone. However, there is a fine line between making conversation with a client and being confrontational and she was the later because she seemed to be fighting when answering to questions which were supposed lead to a pleasant session and I directly knew that it would be a very mechanical session and it was indeed...like I said earlier, I might just have caught her on an off day coz there was a very unpleasant odour coming out of her private part and when I first went in missionary I thought the ordour was manageable then I had to go doggy because of that crazy arse but then I could not take the smell anymore as it was heating me straight on the nose and it was quite strong and I had to stop and opt for a wank just to shoot my load...I wanted a wanking from the beginning but this braught it forward by abt 30 min. I suspect she did not have the time to clean up properly or at least to take a shower after her previous session. paid for an hour and I was out of there in 25 min exactly...and on my way in there was an incident as I met another punter having a glasse of water in the kitchen, probably after a very hectic session he just had and that also made me very uncomfortable. Will I be visiting this house again, definitely yes, because the lady in the other roomas she is ddefinitely my favourite. Will I be visiting latoya / lexi again? I don't think so.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 2/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Latoya
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-06-18 20:55:46

In response to virtual1980, thanx bt no thanx to ur comment . U say ma pussy was smelling bt i am sure u were not aware u left a brown stain as well on ma white clean linen . U need to look at urself first before u make rude remarks about others i mean ive never seen a man wearing pink socks tht was dodgy for me too lol. An eye for an eye, let me juss go to the gals forum and tell them about u and wat to expect wen u book them. ##
Latoya
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-06-18 20:57:39

In response to virtual1980, thanx bt no thanx to ur comment . U say ma pussy was smelling bt i am sure u were not aware u left a brown stain as well on ma white clean linen . U need to look at urself first before u make rude remarks about others i mean ive never seen a man wearing pink socks tht was dodgy for me too lol. An eye for an eye, let me juss go to the gals forum and tell them about u and wat to expect wen u book them. ##
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Latoya - Sandton Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2014-06-18 21:04:45

Unfortunately, you have taken this extremely the wrong way and have become defensive by posting up lies...anyway let not make this a fighting match, I posted an objective comments and it's up to you to do with it whatever you deem fit...see my comments on any other lady and you will notice that I am a fair guy...so long!
NotSoShyKev
NotSoShyKev - Re: Review - Latoya - Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 165
View Profile
Posted: 2014-06-19 09:57:42

This Latoya chick defends her smelly pussy by saying shit (literally) about virtual1980 and she thinks us punters will by that shit. WG should take time off if they having problems with yeast and anything else that causes bad odor. This happens so rather chill for a week clear it out and get back to work.

I experienced bad smells once and it was not a nice thing at all. Not with Latoya (never been with her). What made it worse for me is that it was a doubles session and the smell was so pungent I couldn't even figure out whose pussy was smelling anyway so I couldn't review and give the lowdown on the stench carrier.

Advise: Get yourself right for the occupation that brings you income. If you not right....call in sick
Latoya
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-07-31 19:10:03

I wonder wat lies u r talking about virtual1980 coz u forgot to mention tht the incident that happened was wen my roomate was attending to her client. As for NotSoShyKev, i take very good care of myself and my pussy , i knw everything bout pap smears and antibiotics This wasnt a defense or watevwr u wana call it. I juss feel some ppl jus have a big mouth and dnt appreciate and rush here to say all nasty things bout the gals here . Of my tears in this business ive never had any complaint or watsoever regarding my hygiene and services. Im not wxpecting an apology or anything but im the advertiser here as well and am entitled to a response. Thats all!!!
Latoya
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-07-31 19:17:22

NotSoShyKev tht advice certainly aint for me coz im very aware bout getting it ryt down there. I juss feel some punters here juss enjoy mocking and saying nasty things to the gals.. No one has ever complained bout my hygiene thts why i take huge offense to virtual1980 s comment.. All the same wether he comes or not im still doing well in my business and 'downthre'

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.