Posts to Date: 1411
View Profile
Posted: 2014-01-12 09:23:35

Name: Anna-belle

City: Pretoria

Area: Erasmuskloof

Full Profile: [View Anna-belle's Full Profile]

This is a very nice girl indeed!
Some pesky stalker is the reason for her new name with the comments now switched off. Per default I will not visit such advertisers but I had been with her before, happily so, so I went again.
This is a girl which you need to tell what you want, so do this and then she's your oyster. She delivers with little if any nono's, is sparklingly clean, receptive to a man's attentions, not scared to enjoy herself also, and the blow is simply marvellous.
She greeted me in a figure hugging black skirt emphasising her sexy tiny frame. She's got a slim figure on which the boobs prominently stand out, some proper toys for boys. Mind, she is a notch slimmer than the current photos suggest (fooi Emily, I know you can do better!) however the curved features are all there, with a small, firm and ooh so cute ass.
I'll see this portable cutie again, recommended.

1= useless, 2=not good, 3= fine, 4= excellent, 5= perfect

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
WHITEWHITE
WHITEWHITE - Re: Review - Anna-belle - Erasmuskloof Pretoria
Re: Review - Anna-belle - Erasmuskloof Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 515
View Profile
Posted: 2014-01-13 09:38:57

Mmm...sounds awesome Chmok! And she looks even better!

Tell you what Chmok, you get beautiful Anna-belle to make a trip to Durban, and I will convince the Haughty Zulu Princess to board the Greyhound with the next stop being the destination of YOUR choice!!!

You on?
Chmok
Chmok - Re: Review - Anna-belle - Erasmuskloof Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1419
View Profile
Posted: 2014-01-13 18:45:37

Whiteman, you & me can only hope.... so I will ask her.
I think though that belle Anna is homebound here, however if one doesn't ask the answer's always a no.
Crucial for her decision though would be to hear if any other Durbanese would visit her once there..... so, any takers, punt intended?
Put your nick on a block and scribble here...
Chmok
Chmok - Re: Review - Anna-belle - Erasmuskloof Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1463
View Profile
Posted: 2014-01-26 10:12:11

Scouts honour I asked her White2, twice actually.
She's not too fond of your Greyhound suggestion so you'd have to furnish her a ticket - and "you" seems to be singularly correct as no-one else has reacted to her possible visit to Durbs. Their loss, they clearly don't know what they're missing. I've been back, and "Slender never gets tired" applies here exceptionally well - I did mention the BJ? No idea about your condition WW, but she's one that can ruin it so better put your best foot forward - or footlong? Wait, you're British: what's the Blighty equivalent? ;-)
So, I'll have to net your haughty one in my due time, fine with me.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.