Basic Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-27 09:36:26

Name: Nina

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Nina's Full Profile]

She's definitely worth a visit, and enjoys herself during the session.

Pretty face, kissable lips, the peach looks beautiful and tight (especially when smashing it from behind). She looks like those baddies you'd want to pick up from the club.

She can take a pounding. The A$$ is big, round and soft.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Nina - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Nina - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2024-02-29 07:23:03

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
So I got to her guest house and was welcomed by her in sexy black lingerie. Took a shower then went straight to business. Had a lovely makeout session. her lips are soft and amazing. then had an amazing OWO. then CG then moved to the highlight of my session, Doggy!. I tapped out fast. it was amazing. Took a shower afterwards and had a lovely chat. If you love big ass, definitely Worth it!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until BBC Kevin built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
SavageDogg
SavageDogg - Re: Review - Nina - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Nina - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-05 07:50:34

WOW! I saw this gem today after a long time of not punting. Her telephone manner was immaculate and she has an amazing voice. I was not ready for what I saw when I opened the door!! She had on sexy lingerie and she smells like heaven! She allowed me to take a shower and I was so excited to finally start the deed. She gave me okay OWO, focusing on the head but it was not sloppy enough but I almost shot my load. Her beautiful face and succulent lips sucking on my dick was amazing. We then switched to 69, she has a cute and clean shaven coochie that you would not be able to resist to eat! I ate her so much that she asked me to stop because she did not want to cum in my mouth. The deed was amazing and she took it every way that I gave her and she did not even complain a bit. Wow!! Her body is amazing! You wish you could watch everything as it happens from an outside person because it really is an outter body experience!!! I am amazed and I will definitely come back. I have 3 years on ESA and I have never written a review but I could not wait to write this one!! Gents, make sure you go and see this woman, she is top tier!!!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until SavageDogg built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Mad_One
Mad_One - Re: Review - Nina - Randburg/Olivedale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Nina - Randburg/Olivedale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-23 13:16:13

Area: Randburg/Olivedale

Saw this lady recently, enjoys her music and she takes the “D” in her stride. Most definitely will return and stay longer too! xoxo

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Nina - Randburg/Olivedale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Nina - Randburg/Olivedale Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2024-04-20 07:57:56

Area: Randburg/Olivedale

Visited this gem of a woman last month on an early Monday Morning in Ferndale. Manners on the telephone were on point and directions to her place were straight forward. Arrived at her place (popular guest house in Ferndale) and was greeted at the door in some very sexy lingerie which put that entire phat ass on display. From entering I was already hard as Titanium and decided to skip all the foreplay and go straight to back shots (Lol if you've ever seen that ass you'd understand why I couldn't wait). Anyway, I gave that round and brown masterpiece a good thrashing and nutted a Huge load after which she helped me to clean up. A+ for service delivery ?? I left the place a very happy man. Thanks again Nina. Lol I'll paying you visit again sometime before the end of this month

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Miti_32 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.