Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2013-12-22 14:24:18

Name: Bella

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/President Park

Full Profile: [View Bella's Full Profile]

This was not good.No NO NO! on the phone she said yes to kissing and cuddling greek and an "unbelievable BJ" Her conversation skills and manners are really great. But when I got there I could feel that this was off. Punters have this voice that says" get outta here save your money. you better off jerking it" and boy was I right. No kissing no cuddling she did do greek but was not the amazing experience that people on about. Instead I got a cookie-cutter experience where I really felt like the next pay cheque kind of like she thinks punters are stupid. Maybe You're lost: She sells herself really well and is super friendly even in person at least on the surface.But in reality she has a turnstile mentality. she rather should work in marketing. She does not have an amazing body and is dark skinned but that isnt why I didn't enjoy this experience. It was the service that sucked She complained and "ordered" me to cum just 10min in.That seriously turns me off. I told her I'm not done yet and It cant work if she rushes it. When you don't cum the girls will turn around like you're the one who messed up. Maybe it was me who hadn't established enough chemistry or something I don't know or it just wasnt her day.ended up leaving really unsatisfied despite all the money I'd spent. AAARG. Look she is really friendly and we chatted well but she is someone who'd rather talk than give a good shag. Having said that I think there are those who would enjoy this girl or maybe it just wasn't my day but I won't return. I dont recommend to those who want a nice shag with change of position and deep pumping and kissing(you can find such) or if you're an ass man or love a banging body. Please be advised I am not slandering her profile by giving a first bad review, I am simply stating my own opinion.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
ndende
ndende - Re: Review - Bella - Midrand/President Park Johannesburg
Re: Review - Bella - Midrand/President Park Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2014-01-05 21:09:47

You are 100% correct, her fone manners are out of this world but she cant do what she promises. i just thought because she is pregnant thats why she is lazy. she forced me to do doggy only, saying thats her favourate. i will never want to see her again.
kiss243
kiss243 - Re: Review - Greek Goddess - Hatfield Pretoria
Re: Review - Greek Goddess - Hatfield Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2014-06-01 00:13:00

Name: Greek Goddess

City: Pretoria

Area: Hatfield

Full Profile: [View Greek Goddess's Full Profile]

I really liked the greek and her personality. Her body is just awesome, she is very clean and entertaining. I gave 5 for everything except the service because, even though she was trying to be super friendly and professional, I could still feel that she wanted me to quickly come and leave. My hour turned out to be 30 minutes. She tried hard to please me but still I could feel how quickly she wanted this whole thing to finish. I would recommend her to people that want a short but perfect experience. So yeah, I enjoyed my greek :D

Ratings:

Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.