Basic Member
Posts to Date: 160
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-28 10:00:39

Name: Kat

City: Johannesburg

Area: Roodepoort

Full Profile: [View Kat's Full Profile]

Superb experience with Kat! First thing, she does not have a pizza topping menu, but you can opt for the basic FH or the extras experience. When I asked what the extras were via text, the laconic reply was 'kiss, suck, ass'. I opted for that, and it was well worth it.

She kisses with a voracious hunger, and her body is soft, feminine and endowed with large natural breasts. She was beautifully responsive to foreplay, and the deed itself was enthusiastic and passionate.

Having kidded on the forum about her advert "geek on offer" typo, I had to make up for it by indulging in some Greek, and she was really tight, but once sunk deep inside, she was as energetic as she was in vaginal sex, twisting around to feast on my mouth as I thrust deeply.

I couldn't resist finishing back in missionary to fully enjoy her kisses and those beautiful dark eyes. Really, she is a treasure, and I look forward to returning to her soon.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Arcticus
Arcticus - Re: Review - Kat - Roodepoort Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kat - Roodepoort Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 164
View Profile
Posted: 2022-04-13 08:59:51

Excellent new shoot and you fixed the typo! No more geeks on offer! Seriously, looking very beautiful, well done on a great set of photos!
Max.ledger
Max.ledger - Re: Review - Kat - Roodepoort Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 635
View Profile
Posted: 2022-04-13 12:02:08

On 2022-03-28 10:00:39 Arcticus said:

Area: Roodepoort

Superb experience with Kat! First thing, she does not have a pizza topping menu, but you can opt for the basic FH or the extras experience. When I asked what the extras were via text, the laconic reply was 'kiss, suck, ass'. I opted for that, and it was well worth it.

She kisses with a voracious hunger, and her body is soft, feminine and endowed with large natural breasts. She was beautifully responsive to foreplay, and the deed itself was enthusiastic and passionate.

Having kidded on the forum about her advert "geek on offer" typo, I had to make up for it by indulging in some Greek, and she was really tight, but once sunk deep inside, she was as energetic as she was in vaginal sex, twisting around to feast on my mouth as I thrust deeply.

I couldn't resist finishing back in missionary to fully enjoy her kisses and those beautiful dark eyes. Really, she is a treasure, and I look forward to returning to her soon.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Nice review bud and the Asian Kat certainlly looks like a woman that would satisfy any man.

But what about the venue ? Is it a clean, safe, private etc ? Does it have any other ladies there ?
Arcticus
Arcticus - Re: Review - Kat - Roodepoort Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 165
View Profile
Posted: 2022-04-13 17:32:47

Venue is a house that looks a little run down, but inside everything I saw was clean. Parking is a little treacherous for large vehicles, but private. Area seems quite safe. I certainly wouldn't compare it to a top-level venue, but it was on a par with many Thai venues.
Mr Naai-er
Mr Naai-er - Re: Review - Kat - Roodepoort Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2022-08-18 07:37:58

Wonder how the new venue is in Wilgeheuwel and whether she still has great service now that she's a private contractor?
kojigi80
kojigi80 - Re: Review - Kat - Roodepoort Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2022-08-22 08:36:35
Edited: 2022-08-22 08:36:34

Any update on the new venue in Wilgeheuwel?
Mr Naai-er
Mr Naai-er - Re: Review - Kat - Roodepoort Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2022-08-22 08:51:47

Looks like no-one has visited..or keeping her their dirty little secret...
Kommerq
Kommerq - Re: Review - Kat - West Rand/Ruimsig Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kat - West Rand/Ruimsig Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1381
View Profile
Posted: 2023-02-15 12:01:20

Area: West Rand/Ruimsig

May is a Thai breath of fresh air. Her apartment is perfect and impeccably clean as is her personal hygiene. She delivers a gfe of note and is all about her client. No sign in at the gate and the complex is large enough for you to whether and leave without any suspicious eyes.

Kat is a must see, don’t let her slip through your fingers.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Arcticus
Arcticus - Re: Review - Kat - West Rand/Ruimsig Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 191
View Profile
Posted: 2023-02-17 14:06:33

After a long while, it was time for a return visit to Kat. Her new place is a modest bachelor flat, but privacy is top-notch with no sign in and no flat mate either.

I was horribly late due to a road closure en route, and I was grateful that she still agreed to see me. Her intensity and wildness may be a shade more restrained than previously, but she is still an amazing partner with great stamina and skills (someone does their Kegels!). Indulged in a nice massage at the end and left completely satisfied, and at a reasonable price. To top it off, she is a sweet personality as well. She is a star, and an easy recommendation!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

FOGIT
FOGIT - Re: Review - Kat - West Rand/Ruimsig Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2023-02-17 19:30:38

She is not the typical Asian. Slightly older and not as petite as most. Also all natural big boobs. No silicone. The venue is a tiny bachelor flat in a large complex. She keeps it spotless and during my shower after the session was busy changing sheets.

Started off with a massage. Wow. One of the best I have had followed by a delightful head massage. The BJ went on so long I had to stop her.

She is no ramp model but a really nice person with a banging body in a private clean and secure venue all at a reasonable price.

Well worth the visit and I will be seeing more of her.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.