Basic Member
Posts to Date: 210
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-29 18:21:13

Name: Juliette

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Halfway Gardens

Full Profile: [View Juliette's Full Profile]

Aaah gentlemen,just had a 30 minutes with this hot thick yellow bone. The price for her is also very competitive, I was pleasantly surprised
She started with an OWO (at no extra cost), very slow and sensual. Those tattoos enhance her sexiness. I just didnt want to come as I explored her body. She is super flexible, I was turning and twisting those legs to whichever position I wanted and she was taking it like a champ. She can definitely take a pounding with is always a plus for me. I will definitely make a return to explore doggy with her. I deliberately missed it so I can enjoy her in peace lol

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

SavageDogg
SavageDogg - Re: Review - Juliette - Midrand/Halfway Gardens Johannesburg
Re: Review - Juliette - Midrand/Halfway Gardens Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-12 11:16:35

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
This girl is amazing! I’m her regular client that light skin booty and tight coochie keep me coming back. It just hurts that she doesn’t ride or kiss but her blow is amazing.

She can take dick without any complaints and that ass is just amazing to watch and that coochie is TIGHT! What a WOW!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until SavageDogg built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
roshta
roshta - Re: Review - Juliette - Midrand/Halfway Gardens Johannesburg
Re: Review - Juliette - Midrand/Halfway Gardens Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1091
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-01 16:56:39

I have honestly been ogling this profile from whence it dropped. And yes I have been very curious about visiting. I decided to sit it out and check the reviews.

Yes she has a handful of negatives. Not looking good I say.

But then again, the cock-head won the toss.

I made the trip to that hotel in halfway house. Yes that talks to the 3 for venue.
That’s most probable a hotel only for WG’s, so you will in all likelihood bump onto other punters. That’s for privacy.

She is a yellow thick bootylicious babe, ink looks okay on her.

A lot of punters mention how she doesn’t do this or that. Well, she kisses well and she gave me one mean owo. Focus was mostly on the head and she sucked and licked it well. I only went on her missionary and ah she can spread those legs. The moans, wow I was so so convinced that I was plumbing well.

The not so ayoba or the session ender was when I saw red on the condom. I believe she called it spotting. That is the lost portion points for cleanliness & service, I was so so looking forward to pounding all that ass.

And yes, that Booty is soo appetising.

I’m looking forward to seeing her in the near coming future so that I can possibly enjoy pounding that ass.

She is a nice chick though.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.