Gold Member
Posts to Date: 161
View Profile
Posted: 2013-11-16 10:49:26

Name: Sassy

City: Pretoria

Area: Menlyn

Full Profile: [View Sassy's Full Profile]

Paid a visit to this Sassy lady today and boy did I discover a diamond in the rough. She offers a range of GFE fun and her demeanour is really gentle and fun. She is indeed absolutely gorgeous – both inside and out! Incredibly friendly, welcoming, tender, warm, sexy, sensual, cheeky and full of fun. Sassy effortlessly combines these endearing qualities with being smart and eager to please.

Greeted me, as requested, in nothing but black, thigh-high panty-hose, corsett & stilletoes. She took charge of proceedings by kneeling down to blow me. Now she gripped the tip of my shaft with her lips while also interchanging to suck on my nutts. . Amazing technique. Felt so good I nutted in her mouth to which I apologised. The ass on this chick is stupendous. I noticed she enjoyed bouncing it against my thighs during doggy style.

Excellent shower facilities on hand, but I wasent happy with the lack of clean towels and the one I was offered didn’t look crisp so I declined to use it. Mentioned that all the clean ones had already been used blah blah blah.

Venue is located in a decent neighbourhood between Menlyn and Faerie Glen. Very Safe.

Overall good punt.

Thanks Sassy!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Sassy - Menlyn Pretoria
Re: Review - Sassy - Menlyn Pretoria
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2013-12-03 17:02:05

Photo shopping, a persistent enemy. Not as sexy as picture suggests. Decent BJ. Not keen to get on top, says member is sizable. Lovely long lips that hug your member. Good action and certainly enjoys doggie.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.