Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-11-08 08:07:15

Name: Zoey

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Croydon

Full Profile: [View Zoey's Full Profile]

Phoned the lady to make an appointment she has very good telephone manners and sounds very naughty got a little bit lost and had to phone her several times to get directions I thought she was going to be rude after the second or third time that I phoned her but she was surprisingly very patient with me. when I eventually got there I couldn't believe my eyes She was even prettier then I imagined she greeted me with a warm smile and took me into a nice and clean room she then asked how long I would like to stay I answered her and gave her the money she then said she's just going to take a quick shower if I don't mind I told her that she must hurry she said she will and then said that I must make myself comfortable in the meantime when she got back we had a very nice conversation and then she gave me one of the best blows I ever had after the wonderful blow she got on top of me and started riding me then I got on top and we finished with doggy this is one of the best experiences I have ever had After I was done I got dressed and as I walked out I saw zany she is one of the sexiest colored girls I've ever seen I'm definitely going to go and see zany soon

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Zoey
Zoey - Re: Review - Zoey - East Rand/Croydon Johannesburg
Re: Review - Zoey - East Rand/Croydon Johannesburg
Advertiser
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-11-08 09:05:57

@Chick magnet.. Had a lot of fun with you, can't wait to see u again babes.. Oh and BTW your nick name totally fits by you
Zoey
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-11-08 09:07:37

@Chick magnet.. Had a lot of fun with you, can't wait to see u again babes.. Oh and BTW your nick name totally fits by you
Zoey
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-11-08 09:07:38

**..XOXO..**
sex doctor
sex doctor - Re: Review - Zoey - East Rand/Croydon Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2013-11-12 09:07:12

Name: Zoey

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Croydon

Full Profile: [View Zoey's Full Profile]

I definitely agree with chick magnet.. This girl is everything that any guy would want and more she has great telephone manners she is very sexy and has very sexy lips that even looks sexier when its rapped around your cock.. She gives one of the best blow jobs ever.. She knows what she's doing and having fun doing it two I was definitely not disappointed I left there with a big smile can't wait to see her again....

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.