Basic Member
Posts to Date: 63
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-29 18:01:58

Name: Penny Lane

City: Johannesburg

Area: Melrose Arch

Full Profile: [View Penny Lane's Full Profile]

so i couldn't resist, made the appoinment this afternnon started driving there with her call me when u get here call me when u get there nonsense, (was quite annoyed) 5 min away and i call to let her know im almost there and she tells me she has another client coming cause she thought i was ditching her. Anyway after a quick arguement and made my point she agreed to carry through the booking.

The house was ok, privacy wasnt great as one could see the cars thrugh the gate, inside i was met by some old dude, quite freindly, insisted on cash upfront (again quite annoyed as i didnt even see what i was paying off face to face)
So i paid and was led to the room where i was told i would shortly be joined by the lovely penny lane.

SHE WALKS IN!

WOW!

herpics do her no justice what so ever! her body is stunning (she works out) and from a gym freak to see a women as such i was drooling. gorgeous legs and feet, yes i sucked her toes they were begging me to, her face is picture perfect, and we got rid of the blond wig which made her 10000 times more appealing.
she had nothing on but red stockings and heels as she walked in may i add..

i quickly got undressed and was led to the bed where we started with some passionate kissing. i then went down on her which was really good, she tasted damn good! and was very responsive. after she came, she went down on me, licking and stroking every inch of my c*ck.

she then got on top and rode me out till i came, a minute after i had cum we were interupted by her cell ringing which she answered (bit let down)but i was still recooperating so it didnt get to me that much.

round 2!, starts off with a lovely 69, followed by some doggy, (made her cum again) another blow while i fingered her, and then some missionary till i blew my load again.

we were way over the time limit but she didnt seem to mind, we got dressed and chatted, kissed, and then she led me out.

i will definetly be seeing alot lot lot more of this beaut.!

yes i wanna keep her all to myself as this stunning women gave me GFE like never before. but sharing is caring on the purple planet.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Snake93
Snake93 - Re: Review - Penny Lane - Melrose Arch Johannesburg
Re: Review - Penny Lane - Melrose Arch Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 58
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-29 18:52:20

Nice review MF. Really lets your fellow punters what to expect. I've never made it past the creepy old guy, but may reconsider....

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.