Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2023-12-12 13:34:28

Name: Yaya

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randpark Ridge

Full Profile: [View Yaya's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Decided to visit Yaya on short notice and she was very accommodating. Booking was confirmed over WA, process smooth and off we went. Venue is a house with ample secure, off the road parking.

She greeted me in a really sexy dress and lead me to her room.

After some initial pleasantries, I decided to skip the massage. OWO was unreal, one of the best I've ever experienced and had my toes curling at times.

Deed was superb and bordered on PSE at times. Yaya is in great shape, cleanly shaven and generally just well kept. She also rides like a demon.

Had some time left at the end and received a top notch deep tissue massage so overall superb experience and I may well become a regular.

10/10, thank you for a wonderful time.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until PC2594 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Arcticus
Arcticus - Re: Review - Yaya - Randpark Ridge Johannesburg
Re: Review - Yaya - Randpark Ridge Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 221
View Profile
Posted: 2024-04-22 13:26:10

Name: Yaya

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randpark Ridge

Full Profile: [View Yaya's Full Profile]

Another great visit with Yaya. I opted to skip the massage, and jumped into the action. Yaya beautifully obliged with a stunning OWO, with plenty of refinements of tongue and depth, accompanied by some erotic vocalizations that had me in ecstasy.

Then it was my turn, and her responsiveness to oral stimulation was such a turn-on: face contorted with pleasure and nipples erect, back arching in response to my efforts. Finally, a quick condom grab and I was inside this gorgeous woman, and surrounded by her scent, her voice, and the exquisite sensations of our coupling. Multiple positions later, I celebrated my climax, and was completely satisfied.

Yaya often looks wistful and a little distant in her photo sets, but we chatted for awhile after, and she was full of smiles and laughter. It was such a pleasure to see, and only made her look all the more beautiful. Absolutely time well-spent.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.