Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: ...DURBAN
Re: ...DURBAN
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3171
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-04-03 08:30:02
Edited: 2022-04-03 08:32:41

I have never been to Durban and not been rewarded with company generous and thoughtful, delicious erotic indulgent surrenders and shares, surprises sometimes even challenging and a little unnerving, and most importantly treated with utmost respect and care.

Every visit made with great zest and , on leaving, a reason to return again and again.

But, this visit, to date, has revealed another part of Durban that has been simmering for a while and eventually ,revealed itself.

I thank EVERY GENTLE MAN THAT has made me their choice for all that we have shared this past week. The share of self that it takes my breath away and as i said last night, although someones chapter may be shut on matters heavy, my book has a new chapter started with the richness of what life may have bestowed on another.

I feel honoured to have been made a part of the life walked by another in sharing thoughts and new choices to be made ...thank u for making me wiser and my heart softer and reminding me to never forget each one of us has our own cross to bear and we walk with it wearing a brave smile.

THANK YOU DURBAN.

I look fwd to my next week being just as rewarding in its uniqueness for, i can only imagine it shall hold me enthralled with all it shall reveal.

A most glorious blessed Sunday i wish to ALL!

x.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3179
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-04-04 08:22:52

Good morning dearest Durban.

Although the weather cool and the clouds low, it does add to the ambiance of romantic sexy unhurried surrenders.

Where mind and body know to connect and the sincerity of a hug close and, a welcome 'whispered' that knows to engage the wholeness of self is, how a week should start.

PROFESSIONALISM on ALL levels guaranteed.

As is...

DISCRETION

PRIVACY

Plus....PARAMOUNT

PERSONAL HYGIENE...oral and bodily.

NO negotiation on taking a shower on arrival..IT IS A MUST.

Heads up...morning fully booked

At present first availability is 1pm and onwards.

looking fwd to ur call and filling my day up!

Kiss u closer than close!!!

RB.

Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3183
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-04-05 09:07:43

The novel journey that started last week is still playing itself out in the most rewarding way.

I thank all who have made me their 'go-to' space not only for the seduction we know to share but, the sincerity of much more that is transpiring.

My diary for today is

...and i truly hope u shall fill the rest of the day up for me and make me your choice to be teased, spoilt and hopefully be shown an adventure new .

Tuesday ...fully booked till 3.30pm

First availability at present 4pm...How i would love my evening to pan out the way the last few evenings have been panning out!

Yours

most definitely.

Me.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3187
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-04-06 08:13:08

Dearest Durban

Like all good things my usual two week stay is drawing to a close and i depart on Sunday.

I truly hope that these 4 DAYS LEFT will be the cherries on top of what has been a most special special visit to Durban.

A heads up for today.

My diary is fully booked till 4pm and thus first availability at present is

4.30pm and onwards.

Looking forward to hopefully filling the rest of the eve.

Love u most close.

Your Bridgitte.

x
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3197
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-04-07 10:08:06

Most dearest Durban.

3 DAYS WE HAVE LEFT!

Sounds a little but, it can be a lifetime of memories most erotic!

Off i rush for, the make-up half done, one stocking on, music chosen and my first Gent soon to arrive!

EEEEkkk! I am fuddling around tooooo much this morn!

Diary for today

Earliest availability at present

1.30pm

As always, looking fwd to filling up my whole day.

Kiss u close!

x
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3203
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-04-08 09:08:58

Eeeeeek!!!

Only 2 DAYS LEFT!

I thank u for every second spent in your company most humble, most generous, most giving and truly the reason why i ALWAYS look fwd to returning.

I do hope that these last 2 days before my departure home will continue to be what every other day to date has proven to be.

My heart captured over and over by sooooo many!

U make me dizzy and make me feel like i am the best of the best.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My diary today

earliest availability at present is between 1.30pm and 6pm

The early evening booked and then one space left for 9pm.

Looking forward to your calls!

Kiss u most dear.

x
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3213
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-04-09 09:28:18

And thus...we have arrived at

1 DAY LEFT..TODAY SATURDAY :(((

What makes it easier is knowing there is no reason i should not return.

I have played.
I have kissed.
I have had...and, much more.

I have met many a new Gent and shared in the company of many i already know.

This visit, as i have already said, has been something ultra special. Not sure how the stars were aligned...but, i do not care.

I have LOVED it.

My diary of today.

Earliest availability

12.30 noon

Evening fully booked from 7pm.

Looking fwd to u helping me fill up my afternoon!

Adore u totally.

Me.

x.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3227
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-04-10 07:12:06

Dearest KZN / Durban

My visit has come to an end. And as always i go with heavy heart yet, made lighter knowing that Home knows to be filled with Gentlemanly delights most rewarding.

I thank u for spoiling me. I thank u for your kindness. I thank u for the long conversations and MANY MANY laughs...and most of all...i thank you for making me your choice to share of your time.

This visit will remain with me for a long long time. It afforded wisdom shared by many even when in the throes of delicious kisses and bodily intimacies.

As per my usual visits, i shall see u again in about 4 weeks odd.
Keep me close in thought and i look fwd to my return.

Always your

most erotic

Russian Bridgitte.

x

Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3336
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-05-02 09:11:24

My Cape Town trip coming to an end and thus forward to look and setting my dates for my regular visits to my favourite little heaven when on the road!

Dearest Kzn / Durban

I shall be making my way to my little space in Umhlanga Ridge in a couple of weeks.

There are many I missed on my last trip and luckily many more new acquaintances made.

Thus to re-acquaint with those who know me, map new adventures and, welcome those I have not seen for a long long time due to fasting month back...I get a flutter in the pit of my tummy and my thighs clasp in anticipation!

Keep me in mind and keep a little time blocked in ur diary for us to get up close and sweaty!

Your

RB!
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3381
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-05-11 10:43:23

Dearest Kzn / Durban

The last week in May is ours!

Oh! Please do not forget to keep a little time for u and I.

Looking fwd to the known and the new...and ALL journeys mapped in ways to re-ignite those embers of erotic intimacies we all love to have satiated.

All my kisses I send u.

Me!

x

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.