Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: ...DURBAN
Re: ...DURBAN
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11036
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-11 09:11:02

Goooood morning my sexy Durban!

So much has changed yet, so much has not.

On the work front my infrastructure changes from Durban being my second home to being a work/travel destination.

On the sensual erotic naughty side...it has just become much more interesting, generous and real in its sincerity and something like a BFE (boyfriend experience) share .

This wonderful transition (ever evolving in the most positive of ways) makes everything about the sensual space exactly the reason why I do and shall continue to surrender to, give without reserve and welcome the most fine gents into my sensual space.

The trust shown, generosity, acknowledgement of me, networking and referrals for work purposes is a HUGE compliment to me.

Thank you.
Thank you
THANK YOU!!!

And thus, on this fine Saturday , once again, first to treat myself with a,hearty Durban breakfast...I am hunggrryyyyy!....some work to be done and then ours begins from 2pm.

I look fwd to YOU!

And yes available tomorrow Sunday as per usual from 12noon.

Adoring you my Durban.

RB.

Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: ...DURBAN
Re: ...DURBAN
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11047
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-05-11 20:54:56

Raining.

Romantic.

...and the eve now mine.

See you tomorrow my Durban sensual lovers.

Available from 12noon.

Kissing you close.

x

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.