Basic Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-16 17:01:10

Name: Mercedes

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandown

Full Profile: [View Mercedes's Full Profile]

I've been with this gorgeous lady recently at another venue. She looks a lot better in real life and a lot better without clothes :) We started with some touching and it was clear that we were both in the mood. She gave me one wicked BJ and I had to seriously hold back ... it felt like all my bone marrow was sucked to my dick. We then went on to what I was there for and what a great sight to see those boobs responding to the moments after penetration. That turned me on even more and I had to stop for a while to gain composure because by then I was convinced that my bone marrow was in my boner. After a short while we resumed and I couldn't hold back any longer. We climaxed at the same time and we were both in that state of "grace". Afterwards we had a nice chat and that was it. Most enjoyable experience. Just a word of advice ... treat her gently and with respect and you'll reap the rewards. Tkx hon ... see you soon... :)

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Freespirit
Freespirit - Re: Review - Mercedes - Sandown Johannesburg
Re: Review - Mercedes - Sandown Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 38
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-26 14:01:33

Very special lady ...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.