Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-11 13:16:42

Name: Lora @ Sutra

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton

Full Profile: [View Lora @ Sutra's Full Profile]

had lots of fun with this gorgeous lady. she is very frienly and kind. very good in with massages with magic touch and sensuality to die for!!! diffinantly a come back for me

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Lora @ Sutra - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Lora @ Sutra - Sandton Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-10-12 07:06:13

After a very stressful and frustrating day (and sad cause I had to cancel my early morning visit with Yvonne) I decided that I need a nice massage before I went home.

I have never been to Sutra but I have been eyeing Lora for some time. I made the call at around 2pm, not sure who I spoke to but she was warm and friendly. More importantly Lora was available at 2:30.

The venue was conveniently on my way home and easy to find. I arrived and parked in a locked garage which was great. I was welcomed by Lora as soon as I got out of the car. She held out her hand and guided me to the room. I was offered something to drink and popped into the shower.

The room was spotless and warmly decorated. The massage plinths were those big comfy ones. The towels were clean and fresh. If I had to nit pick my only complaint would be that the bathroom was a bit outdated but still clean. They could also use some fragrance free body wash. Otherwise I liked the venue.

Back to the massage. Finished my shower and Lora was already undressed, she has a curvy body with silky smooth skin. Big natural breasts which I like very much. She has a warm personality and I never felt uncomfortable.

The massage was just awesome! She covered every part of my body and managed to unwind my built up tension. I was almost asleep by the time she had finished the massage. The sensual part was great, she has a naughty face and it finished with quite an eruption :)

If you are looking for a good, proper massage then this is the place to go and Lora is the lady to see. Don't expect any extras which for me is important as I do not want any when going for a massage.

So, yip, I will be back, for sure.

Ratings:

Body: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
garyj
garyj - Re: Review - Lora @ Sutra - Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 501
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-12 17:23:51

Spent a relaxing and fun 90 min with this babe .Lora is a curvy lady and looked very sexy in her lingerie .She has big natural boobs and suckable nipples .The massage was awesome and she really got into some of my tight spots ,leaving me rejuvenated .I gave her a 15 min sensual rub which she seemed to enjoy and she then took over with a nice sensual ending .Thanks Lora you were fantastic

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

dirkg68
dirkg68 - Re: Review - Lora @ Sutra - Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-14 08:38:05

Was with this lovely lady very friendly with a lovely smile that makes u feel comfortable. Her massages is so good I could feel it how she workout the knots (a bit painful) but relaxing afterwards,,was so relaxed I slept :) must a come back for me.. Lora see u soon sweety oh and her Afrikaans is soo good!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Ranga.bala1979@g
Ranga.bala1979@g - Re: Review - Lora @ Renova 7 - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Lora @ Renova 7 - Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2013-12-24 10:09:41

Name: Lora @ Renova 7

Full Profile: [View Lora @ Renova 7's Full Profile]

I have been to Lora a number of times and haven't been disappointed once. From a novice massage therapist she has bloomed into a sensual, sexy dynamo. Packed with a strong massage skill that eases the aches away, to a sensual side that blows one away. I can see M us elf coming back regularly for some good TLC with this lady.

She may not have a beach bod, but she sure knows what do do with What she has. Most of the other ladies can learn a thing or three from her.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

DALY
DALY - Re: Review - Lora @ Renova 7 - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Lora @ Renova 7 - Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2014-01-11 13:20:56

Name: Lora @ Renova 7

Full Profile: [View Lora @ Renova 7's Full Profile]

I finally secured an appointment with Lora after eyeing her for a while, arrived at the gate and parked in the auto garage to be greeted by her beautifull smile. We strolled through to a room with two wide massage beds and an on suite bathroom where I showered while she got me a drink and I emerged to find her naked ready to treat me. She has a lovely body, not the skinny type, with beautifull natural breasts. The massage was really good, she was firm but eased the knots out of my back without any pain and we had a relaxed and unforced conversation during the process. On turning over her sensual is one of the best I have had, she pays attention to your full frontal using her hands, those beautifull breasts and her mouth (on your nipples and stomach) bringing you to a slow and inevitable result (not that horrible flip you over and start frantically tugging away thing). Once we had both showered, strolled back to the car in easy conversation, didn't see anybody else and was sent off with that sunny smile again. Thanks Lora, I will be back soon, for 1.5 hours next time.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

MojoMojo
MojoMojo - Re: Review - Lora @ The Ultimate Touch - Lynnwood Pretoria
Re: Review - Lora @ The Ultimate Touch - Lynnwood Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-29 18:52:27

Name: Lora @ The Ultimate Touch

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood

Full Profile: [View Lora @ The Ultimate Touch's Full Profile]

Besides the attractive look and beautiful smile, Lora has the magic hands that can transform from strong hands that can knock off the tight knots to soft hands that can sensually caress you to ecstasy.

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Lora - Randburg/Northgate Johannesburg
Re: Review - Lora - Randburg/Northgate Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2014-10-10 13:17:07

Name: Lora

Area: Randburg/Northgate

Full Profile: [View Lora's Full Profile]

I have not seen Lora in a while put gave her a call on my way home from work earlier this week. As usual her telephone manner is impeccable and the directions to her new place were spot on.

She is quite close to Northgate/The Dome which is dangerous for me as it is on my way to/from work. I mean this in the best possible way as I may stop there on a regular basis.

She is in a townhouse in a secure complex, no need to sign in. The venue is not the best however it is clean and clean towels were provided. Lora did explain that she had just moved there so I am sure will jazz things up a bit soon.

She really gives a cracker of a massage, like last time I had to stop myself from falling asleep. The sensual was just "ooh la la".

I like Lora alot as we get along well, super friendly and pretty to boot. Will be back soon.

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

gobewonder
gobewonder - Re: Review - Lora - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Re: Review - Lora - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2015-05-25 19:18:16

Area: Sandton/Rivonia

Just visited her. Enjoys what she does. Dont really think we clicked although I could tell when she was into it.

she is not unattractive however the photos are a bit flattering.

very clean venue and she was also clean.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 4/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Jay1472
Jay1472 - Re: Review - Lora - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Re: Review - Lora - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 38
View Profile
Posted: 2015-06-25 12:51:07

Area: Sandton/Rivonia

Lora, is classy as always. I visited her sometime back and just never got to reviewing. She is now based in an apartment in Rivonia. Parking is secure and did not bump into flat mate when I was there.
She has always been classy from her days at GP till today. Time with her is always fun. Always get a great unrushed service. Always smiling and makes you feel comfortable. This is a keeper will definitely visit again soon. Mwah

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.