Navigation
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - ...my impromptu videos...
...my impromptu videos...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2523
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-10 08:35:48

So...for a long long loooong time, i have been doing my impromptu little videos...they are a few seconds long.

Whatever may tickle my fancy at that moment, i try capture the essence of such.

Just a little tease.

At times it may be something i see in a session with my gent, and with his approval i record a little of what we may be upto.

These little naughty snippets i send, on request, to my regulars and to those who may have been part of the snippet....and no, NO faces are visible.

The idea behind this?...to tempt u over and have u sharing of yourself with me or to book a video chat or some relaxed company for dinner and then who knows what may follow...

I shall be posting on this thread every time a new impromptu video 'snippet' has been done...and...apart from those who receive it regularly...u can request it too!

Just send me a WHATSAPP REQUEST and it is your.

Yesterdays impromptu was a little strip and a question about wearing a panty to a dinner date or not...

x

Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: ...my impromptu videos...
Re: ...my impromptu videos...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2536
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-13 22:16:05

Another one happened today!

it was that sexy bum..that cock and those balls in my hands and thus...

The impromptu video is one massaging , playing, milking a cock...a moment that had to be captured...deliciously creamy it became. :)))

x
Mr. R
Mr. R - Re: ...my impromptu videos...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 93
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-13 22:35:36
Edited: 2021-12-13 22:36:30

All that appeared in my mind as I read this,RB,was that old SA ad that used to air on TV,before MacGyver or Family Ties, about Nestle Cream...

Anyone else remember?

It used to go something like:

"Nestle cream,uh-huh,top of the toppings,creamy smooth,ooh ooh ooh,

Nestl pure dairy creammmmm,a deliciouslee-ee, different tay-ay-ayste,top of the toppings".

I am getting so senile in my old age,and loving it,lol.

Good night!
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2548
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-27 21:03:15

A black dress.

Boobies.

...and a little glimpse of full nakedness.

hello darlings! A few seconds of teasing to wet your appetite and have u dream a little of what could be should u come share of yourself with me.

Just whatsapp...and it is yours.

x
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2564
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-30 09:10:36

...and those that have requested my impromptu little videos, thank u! and thank u for enquiring on my services and some following thru!

Love it!

Now to tempt u a little more...another one today...boobies and bum...and what does one call it...?...camel-toe....GRIN!

Love u all in my most erotic and kinky fashion!

Just whatsapp and it is yours...a few seconds of naughtiness!

x
Wcliff
Wcliff - Re: ...my impromptu videos...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-30 14:42:35

WOW thank you dear RB for your inviting peek at your gorgeous peaks and tempting toe.

A really tempting invitation to visit which will be accepted and done as soon as possible for hopefully more than the few seconds of naughtiness.

I am sure the honey in the pot will be sweet and oh so tasty.
A wonderful offering for the humming bird of paradise to sip and sample ;-)

Till then ...
Wc
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2567
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-30 21:40:11

Wcliff...

U asked at the right time and how willing i was to share...GRIN!

2 today it was.

The second one came to mind when a request came thru for stocking and shoes...and there it was! Just had to do an extra one.

Many thanks for liking.

Many many many thanks for the requests. from others...holding thumbs to see u all some time soon. x

x
mervhughes
mervhughes - Re: ...my impromptu videos...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 405
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-30 21:52:19

I find it super sexy to take videos and so do the few ladies I do it with. You would be surprised how some ladies don't mind being videoed or even take videos of themselves during a session. But it doesn't happen right away and it is definitely the exception. It takes a time to establish trust. A couple of ladies love playing to the (phone) camera. Surprisingly, to my mind the sexiest videos are not open heart surgery of dick and pussy pounding, but intimacy, kissing, kissing boobs, bouncing boobs, BJs, cunnilingis and cum shots.
Ladies are so damn beautiful when they are turned on and enjoying good sex.
And if the lady says no faces then it's no faces, which actually takes away most of the fun of taking a video and I generally don't bother. A lot of sexual enjoyment is in the eyes and facial expressions.
And please don't ask me to share. I won't.
Oh, by the way ladies,all selfies gratefully accepted. I love legs and boobs.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2569
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-30 22:06:49

Dearest mervhughes

I would love to share some of my impromptu videos with u.

BUT.

It is rather me asking my client would they mind me taking a video of whatever it is that might be transpiring at that moment and turns me on.

I love that the client has no issue and trusts me in what i am taping. And NONE are sexual...i love the kink and the tease and play. How it turns me on to see my "handiwork".

And then my other impromptu videos are of me simply wishing to raise your blood pressure a little...in a good way and hopefully tempt u over to come share of yourself with me.

x

Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2582
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-04 07:49:20

4th day into the new year and the glitzy dress reluctantly having to be put away but, before it was, it was worn one last time for a gent and thus the impromptu video before our hourly share.

As always...my short little teases to awaken a curiosity and bring on that need to come share of urself with me.

Glitzy ...very glitzy started the year and know it shall continue in that vein with gents most gorgeous and gentlemanly sexy and endearing.

Whatsapp and it is yours...x

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.