RockDog
RockDog - HOE - Guess my first visit ain't happening
HOE - Guess my first visit ain't happening
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2013-09-24 16:44:17
Edited: 2013-09-24 16:44:39

So I decide to take the plunge and visit HOE for the first time today. I try calling Eva because her status showed "Available right now", but to no avail, number just rings. Tried calling Katie whose status is also "available right now" and get the called killed before answering. So I call HOE reception who gives me a list of girls that are working, but none have esa profiles and no other details are given about them by the receptionist. Asked receptionist about the "Available right now" girls and she says its a slow day and girls are leaving early, that's why they not answering. No invite to come look at the in house portfolio, just a casual 'Ok then, bye bye'. It might just be me, but I got the feeling that they'd rather I don't visit.

An hour later the same girls statuses still show "Available right now". What gives?

Anyway, I'm annoyed. Mostly because I had such high expectations of HOE from the reviews I've read. Funny how that initial phone call sets the mood for something and now I'm kinda put off from visiting. To all the die hard HOE fans, don't hate. This was just my experience that I'm sharing. Maybe on any other day it could have gone differently.
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: HOE - Guess my first visit ain't happening
Re: HOE - Guess my first visit ain't happening
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 878
View Profile
Posted: 2013-09-24 17:29:17

Rockdog -- Eva has been available since 12 noon Today & Katie since 10:00 this AM -- Not sure actually what you are talking about --It has been extremely slow Today so I know for fact the ladies have been available Today the 24th --- there were only 12 Ladies working Today but 1/2 of them have ESA Profiles & all of tem had virtually no bookings ??? --again Not sure what You are Talking about .

Yes we are closing at 18:00 because it has been so slow . Sorry for any inconvenience --however I have been there all day & I know what has been happening at HOE & the info above is 110% accurate .
2good2btrue
2good2btrue - Re: HOE - Guess my first visit ain't happening
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 101
View Profile
Posted: 2013-09-24 17:32:31

@Rockdog

HOE is one of the best venues and will return, but agree with you that initial phonecall sets the mood and would have also been put off. Perhaps, if things are slow, HOE should have decided to close for the day than give you an indication they actually don't want visitors today.

Try another non-public holiday, I'm sure you'll enjoy the time.
RockDog
RockDog - Re: HOE - Guess my first visit ain't happening
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2013-09-24 18:02:56

@ HOE. To clarify I'd been trying to call Eva from13:45, as her status said 'Available right now', but no answer. When I called reception at 16:00, her name wasn't given as one of the available girls. Maybe read my post again to see what my issue was, it's nothing really to do with Eva herself.

Let's leave it at that though. I'm sure you run a fine establishment. I was just relying my experience today. Use it or don't use it.

No hard feelings.
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: HOE - Guess my first visit ain't happening
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 880
View Profile
Posted: 2013-09-25 09:48:07

RockDog -- I will discuss with these Ladies Today as it was very slow yesterday & they should be returning each & every call in a timely Fashion -- No excuse for that as HOE pays for their Ads & expects them to reciprocate with timely follow up relating to all calls .

Sorry for the disappointment

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.