Basic Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-23 15:58:46

Name: Chasidy

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Germiston/Lambton

Full Profile: [View Chasidy's Full Profile]

Thanks for the double with Bianca was "Heeltyd Speeltyd" you two work nice together on the job, thanks I had fun. Keep up the good work and you girls will see me again.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Chasidy
Chasidy - Re: Review - Chasdity - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Chasdity - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 318
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-09-24 10:47:16

@smirre dankie my sexy bokkie! Jy bly lekker! Ek het jou stamina vemore nodig! Jys great!
Biggun
Biggun - Re: Review - Chasdity - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 61
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-25 09:13:44

@Phillymuff - not really - it's simple quality of service that's all - as I said before - she fucks for the first team but the other girls she hangs out with pull her down and don't seem to get the whole service and professionalism concept - I feel sorry for her because she's actually quite sweet but it can't be profitable to be offering free "complimentary" sessions for all the punters that comment negatively on her service
Biggun
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 62
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-25 09:24:50

@Phillymuff - look at the great review also posted by Xesotdetcidda after a few bad reviews - he has posted only once and that's on her profile - seems fake to me - also look at Bianca's comment and spelling in her response to the whole "Chasdity" moving saga - her spelling and grammar is grade 1 and she drags out all her personal issues with Chasdity ON A PUBLIC PROFILE???
Bottom line is stay away and rather invest in a quality punt that you know is consistently professional and worthwhile without all the baggage this lot bring with them
Biggun
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 65
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-25 11:08:36
Edited: 2014-09-25 11:10:28

I made honest comments here and then got inboxed by Chasdity, saying that I have a personal vendetta against her and threatening me that she will contact Eddie at ESA and tell him I am incorrect

ESA - you guys have done a leading job for years - so please can I beg that you don't lower the standard by making the forums so censored that they don't accurately reflect sub standard advertisers attitudes - I understand censorship where ROAR debates and race issues are relevant, however deleting my comments because the advertiser wants them deleted defeats the purpose of the forums

I hope I won't get blocked for this comment - but if I do, that's tough luck - I have learnt my lesson and will stay away from substandard service providers with questionable reviews and I will stick with reputable well managed service providers like Sashas Players and Shaun's Devine or with proven individuals like Mandy from Menlyn that have a reputation which is beyond reproach

Chasidy
Chasidy - Re: Review - Chasdity - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 319
  View Profile  
Posted: 2014-09-25 13:05:53

@biggun I did not say I'm gona ask eddie to block u how ever I said I'm contacting esa to look into this! Coz I have made it up to Rawk he left happy! Philly. Knows why he was not allowed in at the gang bang, he in boxed me saying I made him a fool I did not speak to him and had no idea he was african! My add has been stating ROAR for quite some time now, reason is the girls who use to work with me who saw african clients are no more with me! I'm sorry but this is getting out of hand for those who doubt me and my service due to biggun I'm sorry but he constantly posts and follows my add, is it for the mere reason he knows why!

I did in box him asking him to leave me alone, I have changed venues, so for what simple reason is he still on my back!

I also asked him if he read that philly was african and that's why bianca closed the door on his face!

I did not want to post this but I hope now this clears the air!

Oh and if I feel like giving a client a free hour for the mess bianca or any other girl who works with me made ill do so, its my pussy!

I will no more comment on anything biggun or Philly has to say!

Thank you
Chass
SilentBanger
SilentBanger - Re: Review - Chasdity - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 169
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-25 13:52:35

I now get the gist of this story. Phillymuff was not allowed in for the gangbang cos he was born BLACK!! LMFAO
SilentBanger
SilentBanger - Re: Review - Chasdity - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 170
View Profile
Posted: 2014-09-25 13:54:04

Her pussy, her rules! Her choice! Let the lady be!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.