Gold Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2013-09-20 17:45:21

Name: Peyton

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood/Wilgers

Full Profile: [View Peyton's Full Profile]

Bad review, I know, not what I expected, and I will get into detail as to why this was such a bad booking. Had her booked for 2 hours today but sadly I was left having to cut the booking in under an hour as I just couldn't accommodate her any further.
So we entered the room, she ran the shower, as I waited for her to get all comfy, she is not one for conversation, but before I could even get undressed, she said she is very surprised that she has a 2 hour booking and she didn't seem very keen on the length of the booking when we had barely even begun with any introductions. Ok that aside, she then asked if im a smoker, so I said no, I don't smoke or drink, so she ased if she could go outside on the balcony for quick smoke, being accommodating as I am I did not mind and allowed her to do so.
That done, she comes inside, doesn't say much at all, so I asked her to tell me what does she like and dislike so that I don't go over any boundaries, she said she does everything except Greek. Fair enough, we began the booking, I asked her if she allowed kissing, she said yes, we began with a BJ with a raincoat, which was totally life less, by far the worst iv ever had, she was just not into it at all, so I tried kissing her, also very unresponsive, doesn't open her mouth to even kiss (to my defence I have fresh breath and clean white teeth) we continued as such, but throughout the time we were together she continued sniffing (running nose it would seem) to a point where her eyes went extremely red, at which I asked to excuse myself to go to the bathroom, as a just couldn't go any further, I got out her eyes very red, I asked if she was ok, she said yes, so I politely told her I was not comfy with our booking and would like to end our session and I will book another lady for the remainder of the time. she said ok its fine, of cause she want happy about this, so I got dressed went to reception (did not lodge a complain out of respect for a lady) and booked another lady for the remainder of time I had left. She was still getting dressed, I got to the room with another lady, and when I had my back turned Peyton said to the lady to be careful of me as I am likely to hurt her.
Now I did not complain about her to management out of respect, nor would I have posted this review, but im afraid when you go as far as to bad mouth a client (who did nothing wrong) than something needs to be said. The nerve to give a bad service is one thing, but to tell a lie to cover your own ass is another.
As part of a regular client at HOE, I do not hold them responsible for her behaviour, it is a world class venue with friendly staff and an establishment that prides itself on fine service, after all this is a service industry that we as clients pay a high price for.
I am NOT renowned for posting bad reviews about ladies, nor do I have a reputation for crossing any set boundaries set by a lady during a booking, having been with a few of the best this industry and HOE have to offer, those ladies can certainly vouch for me that I do not cross any boundaries or even just end a booking.
We are not naïve to believe that women truly love this industry, its certainly a tough job, each lady has their reason for doing what hey do, I for one respect that, but don't provide a shit service than have the nerve to bad mouth a client to another lady and go telling lies just because you cant provide a good service.
I don't disrespect people as such nor will be disrespected.
To sum it up Peyton as a poor attitude, her service is Pathetic, she has no respect for clients (mind you I still paid her for crap service) and is certainly not cut out for a venue as good as HOE.
Overall a truly Pathetic booking, would not recommend her at all.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 2/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: Review - Peyton - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Re: Review - Peyton - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 870
View Profile
Posted: 2013-09-23 11:18:32

NICXUS -- I sincerely apologize for the Bad Experience -- She just started with us a few Days ago I had a few Doubts but we did some training & all seemed to be OK --

Not a Good Call on my part -- She will Not be working as of Today at HOE --

Also I would like to offer a FREE 2 hour Booking with any of our Ladies at the venue of Your Choice -- All Inclusive --

Really Sorry about the Disappointment . Thanks for ringing this to my attention to ensure that we don't disappoint others in the same Fashion.

086-118-8825
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Peyton - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-09-23 16:58:16

Wow, HOE, now that is what I call FANTASTIC service. Damn, you guys have it sorted. Methinks a visit is definitely on the cards.
To all the other service providers reading this thread : that is how you run a business!!
hunkypunter
hunkypunter - Re: Review - Peyton - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 351
View Profile
Posted: 2013-09-23 17:55:52

do you really think that was a good call? maby mr nicxus is really unhygienic or fat or ugly. Wgs treat each client differently. I do applaud HOE for their service,and all. But firing peyton for one bad review ?
andiwant
andiwant - Re: Review - Peyton - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 625
View Profile
Posted: 2013-09-23 19:04:00

My only gripe were the use of an existing girl's name and riding on the back of someone else who is amongst the top 20 on this site.

Then getting such a bad review that will eventually also reflect on the real Peyton.
JohnW123
JohnW123 - Re: Review - Peyton - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 77
View Profile
Posted: 2013-09-24 08:03:07

Agree with Andiwant, the real Peyton is high on my list to visit, and I was very relieved after some looking into that this was not her. Also had my reservations that she now moved to a venue. I will visit peyton soon
HeavenOnEarth
HeavenOnEarth - Re: Review - Peyton - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 876
View Profile
Posted: 2013-09-24 10:24:05

HOE --Sorry for the confusion with the other Peyton -- certainly not our intent to confuse the issue --

As far as HOE's Peyton believe me after 3-Days it was clear that she would not work out at HOE --- My Bad as I should have seen the signs more clearly --on a positive -- which is why I hired her --she is very Good Looking .
Zerocool09
Zerocool09 - Re: Review - Peyton - Lynnwood/Wilgers Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 200
View Profile
Posted: 2013-09-24 21:23:50

Hired and fired in one week... Eish

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.