Navigation
mikey59
mikey59 - WARNING TO ALL PUNTERS/WG ABOUT THE INDIAN (DEREK) VENUE IN THE REEDS CENTURION
WARNING TO ALL PUNTERS/WG ABOUT THE INDIAN (DEREK) VENUE IN THE REEDS CENTURION
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-08-14 02:12:24

some information came up that some wg were held hostage few weeks ago by the owner of that house for more than 3hours at gun point,but the gals managed to call the police and they wg opened a case against him and that man (indian man Derek)slept at the police station. s we are calling all WG who worked in that house to tell us what they saw or if any of this information can help others. apparently is same venue where TIYANNA working from at the moment. or any punter who visited a wg there can ask her how she left. most of them where thrown out at night after paying for their accomodation by that man (DEREK). PLEASE WG tell us of any information that can help others.
Monica
Monica - Re: WARNING TO ALL PUNTERS/WG ABOUT THE INDIAN (DEREK) VENUE IN THE REEDS CENTUR
Re: WARNING TO ALL PUNTERS/WG ABOUT THE INDIAN (DEREK) VENUE IN THE REEDS CENTUR
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-08-21 00:15:29

I was the first lady to work by that house in the reeds I paid 250 a day 2 ladies join Me in if u don't pay on time he get mad at u that is on drugs cause I don't why a man like that will have family at alll anyway he was cool at first but u have be is maid looking after the full and his gates there are 9 alarms in the 3 bedroom house the main reason he will am The ladies to leave in the Night is if u left his gate open or didn't pay him for days Notice that gun is not real it a fake gun he like to use to make the ladies know that he is in control of the house
Monica
Monica - Re: WARNING TO ALL PUNTERS/WG ABOUT THE INDIAN (DEREK) VENUE IN THE REEDS CENTUR
Re: WARNING TO ALL PUNTERS/WG ABOUT THE INDIAN (DEREK) VENUE IN THE REEDS CENTUR
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-08-21 01:05:21

Sorry guys I made a lot mistake I was using my phone anyway the fate is that man is no Good I was at the flat for two weeks before that two weeks he ask those ladies I was with to move out those to hold for two days he say the ladies must pay before dey leave those ladies Said no that dey had no clients so no money after 50 mins he ask them to go when I notice I was left all alone in the house with knowing at night he ask u for sex saying sex is free that sometimes u get lonely waiting for I client I made up my mind to go back to cape town I left before he came back from work around 7pm he later called me I ask why I move I said to him am not feeling save and I had to leave but I most say the fate some working ladies has no respect for other people dey don't care one reason he told those ladies to move out was because those ladies was making noise all night those ladies was always calling dealers to come give them drugs in the house when the man was not home having party coming in with dey gay friends for weekend party just cause dey pay per daily when I ask why dey said to me it like a guest house that dey paid for it those ladies I worked later went to midrand road lodge to start working from there were Elana in silverton Uyanda silverton those profile are one person I could not fine the other lady profile cause she was from durban but those two was close cause dey came together from another house in midrand that I can rem I hope I helpful in anyway thanks and bye
Monica
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-08-21 01:10:55

Sorry my English was very bad I hope u could understand any questions pls write and I will reply ok
Monica
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-08-21 01:11:35

Sorry my English is very bad I hope u could understand any questions pls write and I will reply ok

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.