Plankman
Plankman - Re: To ask or not to ask
Re: To ask or not to ask
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 38
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-27 15:09:54

On 2021-09-27 15:02:55 Vrik said:
I still think you should send that message from the punting phone - just to find out... :-). And then let us know! :-)

But i agree, dont go thru with a booking!

Or send the number to the rest of us and we can take the plunge and report back. LOL
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: To ask or not to ask
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4698
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-27 15:59:11

Bad idea punters phone or not..;)

1) how did you end up with her number? Did you ask the wife? Did the lady give it to you? Did you sneak it off the wife's phone?

2) the number your wife has would hardly be her "working" number if she did not share info about about be a "extra" massuese with your wife.. it is more likely to be the ladies Pvt number.

3) if you send that kind of question to her Pvt number be it from your Pvt number or punters number she will get suspicious. And women have a uncanny why to spot your guilt a mile away . Both your wife and her will have thoughts about your behaviour around her.. wondering is one thing . The moment you know your whole body language will change at her.

Just don't
If Only
If Only - Re: To ask or not to ask
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3835
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-27 16:09:13

Lol! This is a classic example of the small head thinking and reasoning here! NOT a good idea at all...let it go!!
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: To ask or not to ask
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6169
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-27 16:13:12

On 2021-09-27 15:59:11 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:
Bad idea punters phone or not..;)

1) how did you end up with her number? Did you ask the wife? Did the lady give it to you? Did you sneak it off the wife's phone?

2) the number your wife has would hardly be her "working" number if she did not share info about about be a "extra" massuese with your wife.. it is more likely to be the ladies Pvt number.

3) if you send that kind of question to her Pvt number be it from your Pvt number or punters number she will get suspicious. And women have a uncanny why to spot your guilt a mile away . Both your wife and her will have thoughts about your behaviour around her.. wondering is one thing . The moment you know your whole body language will change at her.

Just don't

Read no 2 again.... And again.... And again....
And again

We do not give old long lost friends our business numbers if we offer more than a massage.
WolfieX
WolfieX - Re: To ask or not to ask
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 50
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-27 16:15:59

Well shit... If she is a professional she will respect you as a client, hopefully. And if she is REALLY professional you could tell your wife yourself. It's just a 'massage' after all. Wink. And expert level, you book a 'normal' massage for your wife too.

I thank you.
danwest
danwest - Re: To ask or not to ask
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 45
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-27 16:27:04

Ask they said - go for it they said - it will be fun they said....... Will help you absolutely nothing while your fighting for your rights in divorce court.

The lady is your wife's friend from long ago and not yours.
You stand on the edge of testing loyalties and that never works out good - but what do I know.
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: To ask or not to ask
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4699
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-27 17:05:34

On 2021-09-27 16:13:12 Bbw Nadia said:
On 2021-09-27 15:59:11

Read no 2 again.... And again.... And again....
And again

We do not give old long lost friends our business numbers if we offer more than a massage.

Hehehe very true Nadia ;)

Thats why I said what I said. I won't even give it to a long lost "male" friend nevermind long lost female friends.

@ OP...Another thing.. have you ever thought of not being so selfish. You wanting explore the "extra" possibilities will just end up sinking a normal old school friendship.

Normal friendships for SPs, especially when it is with old school friends are very rare.

I know for a fact if I met up with a old school friend again and her husband was wanting to explore the extras, I would walk away from the friendship out of respect for all the good memories we shared as kids.

I would rather loose the friendship that way than be disrespecting her and a friendship that was amazing in our younger years.

If the shoe was on the other foot ,I can't imagine you would be very happy if you knew your wife wished your best friend was a SP. ;) And she wanted to go there without giving your and your best buds friendship a second thought or the respect it deserves.

Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: To ask or not to ask
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6170
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-27 17:29:41

Many times I ask where did you get my number..... And guys give me a really shit story ..... I block. So what you gonna say? Where did you get her number? If you give the wrong answer, wgs/mgs will block you. We are always scared someone from our pvt lives will stumble across our ads. And when guys sound suspicious we just block
Mike Hope
Mike Hope - Re: To ask or not to ask
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 278
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-27 17:31:54

Thanks for all the responses, glad I asked here in the purple world, very good honest advice with a touch of humor. Yes I agree small head pushing the override button removing reason and logic from "big head" . Let sleeping dogs lie I doubt I'll ever find out lol. Thanks folks
Loverboy_SA
Loverboy_SA - Re: To ask or not to ask
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 141
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-27 18:31:27

If you ever stop loving the wife, then you know what to do. Guaranteed it will be a fun way of causing a divorce. LOL.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.