Vrik
Vrik - Re: To ask or not to ask
Re: To ask or not to ask
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1298
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-27 20:27:09

@MissRed & Nadia
Maybe i am stupid, but i cannot see how a message from his punting phone to her private phone can be traced back to him....Surely the masseuse has not given her private number ONLY to his wife? And even if only given to his wife, a message could still have been "accidentally" send to the masseuse's private phone?

I know this conversation is getting derailed, and totally not important, but i am curious why you think a message to her from his punting phone can be traced back to him? At best there can be suspicion, and even that will be based on very flimsy reasoning.

Just an example. Last year i contacted a certain WG to get info. Send like 3 SMSe. She did not reply. Eventually i phoned her...Well, that was akward. I had one number in her phone number wrong. So i was not communicating with a WG! :-). See how easy that can happen? Why in the world will the masseuse have to think it is her friend's husband?

PS: i am not at all picking a fight! Just curious! :-)
SMLover
SMLover - Re: To ask or not to ask
Re: To ask or not to ask
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 90
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-28 00:47:34

I was thinking the same as Frik. Surely she advertises somewhere and that is where she would assume that the person got the number from. Or is the wife the only person in the world that knows her number and anybody that phone her she will think that it must have come via the wife. Did not make any sense to me as well

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.