Navigation
Tshepo45
Tshepo45 - This has probably been asked before ,but l shall ask
This has probably been asked before ,but l shall ask
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-02 13:40:13

The question is to both ladies and gentlemen?
Have you ever made arrangements over the phone to meet,and on meeting you realise that you know each other? Just that you never knew that the other is a working girl and other a punter?

Did that stop you from being intimate on the spot ? If you did become intimate, was the experience awkward or enhanced?

PS...I'm yet to meet someone I know...just curious to hear from others
MoeE
MoeE - Re: This has probably been asked before ,but l shall ask
Re: This has probably been asked before ,but l shall ask
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 37
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-02 13:58:28

A few years ago on business I booked a lady and on arrival realized she was a former classmate of mine from High school and grew up in the same neighborhood.
The experience was lovely. We spoke like old friends and caught up on the years since we left school and joked around. Soon after I did get a little paranoid from the experience as she had full info on me and my family. I was afraid it may catch up to me.

Bumped into her again back home months later whilst shopping with the Mrs and we both went about our business like total strangers.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: This has probably been asked before ,but l shall ask
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2021-09-02 14:19:51

Before I created my account, I just browsed the profiles on esa.

A few months ago im doing some browsing and bam it hits me... a girl I was seeing and fooling around with a few years back was now a wg.

She left the industry, I still stalk her instagram every now and again.
Tshepo45
Tshepo45 - Re: This has probably been asked before ,but l shall ask
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-02 15:00:09

On 2021-09-02 13:58:28 MoeE said:
A few years ago on business I booked a lady and on arrival realized she was a former classmate of mine from High school and grew up in the same neighborhood.
The experience was lovely. We spoke like old friends and caught up on the years since we left school and joked around. Soon after I did get a little paranoid from the experience as she had full info on me and my family. I was afraid it may catch up to me.

Bumped into her again back home months later whilst shopping with the Mrs and we both went about our business like total strangers.

MoeE...that's interesting...that was a close one. Luckily you both handled it maturely...I feel gentlemen should never judge the ladies adversely...we both need each other...none of us has a moral high ground...all about mutual respect

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.