Navigation
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Anticipation
Anticipation
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1625
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-02 06:56:56

So, I have a booking this morning with one of my favourite ladies, and because of several reasons, work, life etc... I realised its been almost 7 weeks since my last visit.

We have spoken and chatted a lot and always do but having not seen her for a while I have woken up this morning like a kid at Christmas ready to do some unwrapping ;)

My question to all, ladies and gents, is when its a favourite coming for a visit do you still get excited, do you choose your outfit a little more carefully for him, do you buy something a little extra special for her?

And let's be honest the ladies have favourites, they will never say the have, but I'm pretty sure they do

Well I know I am going to have so much fun this morning

Jake
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Anticipation
Re: Anticipation
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6044
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-02 07:25:05
Edited: 2021-09-02 07:27:12

Oh yes, you can bet I get excited. I try to remember what I wore last time and choose something better to wear this time. I generally don't have bookings made very far in advance but I get worked up when I know a day or so in advance. I have my coffee earlier so I don't have coffee breath. I will choose my make-up colours more carefully. The actual booking starts long before the client arrives.
Yes, I have favourites, can't help that, only human. The favourites are favourites for different reasons.... Looks, intellect, performance and(these have sub-categories as well), etc,etc. Majority of the guys would fall in one of my categories. Only one guy seems to tick all the boxes but he doesn't book often, once or twice a year.
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Anticipation
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4625
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-02 08:06:07

Hehehe.. yes I have a few favourites for different reasons. As Nadia said we only human;) Do I get excited when I know they coming over, oh yes I do.

Does it change how I prepare or dress? No I don't really think so.

Unless he is one that has a very specific request or have expressed a preference to what he likes to see me wear. For example a miniskirt or jeans is preferred over a dress. Or no bra under a see through top instead of lingerie under a dress. Or how he likes my hair.. loose or tied up for example.

I might if I know he prefers a certain brand of condom see if I have and if I don't make sure I get it, providing I have time to go shopping for that.

I might also block out a bit of extra time, because I know we end up enjoying each other's company and always end up over running time;)

But I do think the basic prep and dress up for a session stays the same whether it is a new or favourite client. I believe everyone,favourite or new, deserves the best of me when they book a session.

Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Anticipation
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1626
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-02 14:28:28

Well back from my visit and it was everything I expected and them some, the outfit was stunning, the room was right and we clicked like always

Will post a review later

Jake
Ms Le Roux
Ms Le Roux - Re: Anticipation
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4576
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-02 14:55:07

On 2021-09-02 14:28:28 Jakeburns78 said:
Well back from my visit and it was everything I expected and them some, the outfit was stunning, the room was right and we clicked like always

Will post a review later

Jake

Hehehe don't forget to mention the wobbly legs! #blushing naughty grin xxx
Jakeburns78
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1627
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-02 15:25:51

On 2021-09-02 14:55:07 Ms Le Roux said:
On 2021-09-02 14:28:28 Jakeburns78 said: Well back from my visit and it was everything I expected and them some, the outfit was stunning, the room was right and we clicked like always

Will post a review later

Jake

Hehehe don't forget to mention the wobbly legs! #blushing naughty grin xxx

They most certainly were a little wobbly, and that is always the best way to finish a visit :)

Jake
Michelle Savaty
Michelle Savaty - Re: Anticipation
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 384
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-02 18:48:54

All im going to say is always go out of my way to make things extra special to the best of my ability
Jakeburns78
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1634
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-02 19:10:47

On 2021-09-02 18:48:54 Michelle Savaty said:
All im going to say is always go out of my way to make things extra special to the best of my ability

I am absolutely sure you do, the thing is everybody is going to say that, however surely there is that one, that makes you smile a little longer when his number comes up and he makes a booking. That gets a slightly harder and longer hug on meeting and leaving, that gets to sit that extra time to chat. Every single gent is going to think its him but only you really know which one it is

Jake
Courtney
Courtney - Re: Anticipation
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 291
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-02 20:39:25

I will freely admit that I have a few favorites. 5 of them to be precise lol
There are a few gents that I am lucky enough to see regularly and they always make my heart beat a little faster and who I can't help but go the extra extra mile for them. I will wear the new lingerie that I've been saving, make sure that I have what they like to drink and set up the room according to what I know they like to do. Small things that maybe they don't even see but just makes things a bit nicer

Xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.