Navigation
Dadon1
Dadon1 - Does punting warp a man's view of women and relationships
Does punting warp a man's view of women and relationships
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-31 23:55:52

Since punting I find I have less patience or need for a committed relationship. The leverage women have in relationships is usually in between their thighs. I can change and get variety, have a regular wg if I have a few I like, without the commitment and still bang any that catch my fancy. No need to buy expensive gifts, no expensive dinners and no need to lump excuses if she doesn't feel.like it.
The only thing that may not be available is constant companionship which modern women don't offer very well. If I can afford to pay for that companionship on my terms, I feel happier for it.
So question, is this a wrapped way of viewing the world or is it a liberated way?
Ivanka
Ivanka - Re: Does punting warp a man's view of women and relationships
Re: Does punting warp a man's view of women and relationships
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 24
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-01 00:08:33

It is liberated. You found what makes you happy and what works for you. Do what makes you happy and what works for you. Do not conform to what society expects. Especially at the cost of your happiness! Traditional relationships are not for everyone. That is 100% ok darling

PurpleUser
PurpleUser - Re: Does punting warp a man's view of women and relationships
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 92
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-01 00:49:03

On 2021-08-31 23:55:52 Dadon1 said:
Since punting I find I have less patience or need for a committed relationship. The leverage women have in relationships is usually in between their thighs. I can change and get variety, have a regular wg if I have a few I like, without the commitment and still bang any that catch my fancy. No need to buy expensive gifts, no expensive dinners and no need to lump excuses if she doesn't feel.like it.
The only thing that may not be available is constant companionship which modern women don't offer very well. If I can afford to pay for that companionship on my terms, I feel happier for it.
So question, is this a wrapped way of viewing the world or is it a liberated way?

You nailed it bud. I agree 100%. For now or lets say, until I feel the need for a committed, complicated, more expensive, but lets call a spade a spade, more emotional relationship. At the moment I get exactly what I need thus ageeing with you 100%. If it weren't for WG's I'd most probably wouls have been in a relationship.

I have two awesome girls and 3 or 4 time a month, the one girl visits for an all-nigther at a next level of GFE. We are so comfortable with each other and no need to tell or ask for anything. Two weeks ago I even went to bed and when I woke up, she took a long bath and started breakfast. We had a braai at 05:00 in the morning! She ended up staying for 2 days.
The other girl visits, give or take, once a month. Noooo sleeping when she's here.

Then.... I took a chance on another girl for an all-nighter... BIG mistake. Longest curfew/night of my life! but again, no commitment or obligation to "sort it out".

For me, for now - perfect. Its definitely not close to a relationship but I don't want to be in a relationship, for now. Without these girls I probably would have been.
oraljim
oraljim - Re: Does punting warp a man's view of women and relationships
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2020
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-01 02:20:15

I don't have less need of a relationship because of punting, I punt because I have no need for a relationship.
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Does punting warp a man's view of women and relationships
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2621
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-01 08:07:05

On 2021-09-01 00:08:33 Ivanka said:
It is liberated. You found what makes you happy and what works for you. Do what makes you happy and what works for you. Do not conform to what society expects. Especially at the cost of your happiness! Traditional relationships are not for everyone. That is 100% ok darling

Follow this advice and die as a lonely old man.

Our punting careers will come to an end due to age related issuses, then what. No partner, no kids.

Don't just think for the here and now, plan for the future. Do yourself a favor, go visit a home for the elderly, speak to them, see the suffer of some of those people, because they "have nobody" that cares about them, nobody that visits them. Then only make your decision.
triton242
triton242 - Re: Does punting warp a man's view of women and relationships
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 185
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-01 08:23:44

Agree with kooni here, my thoughts exactly.
Bella Pink
Bella Pink - Re: Does punting warp a man's view of women and relationships
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 162
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-01 08:28:48

I think wen a man or a woman is ready to settle down they must find somebody who doesn't know they sexual history and then not have sex with them for a lot of months and then see if the love is still there.

So yes, I think it does warp a man's view 100%... Women's aswel... we get so used to being paid for it, it ends up feeling wrong if its free and in a relationship it feels like he should be doing more more more...

But ofcoz ladies deserve to be spoilt :)... but they must also appreciate, u can't always be dissatisfied by wat a man does for u.

Just my 2cents
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Does punting warp a man's view of women and relationships
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4619
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-01 08:39:19

For married/in a relationship guys the punting is simple "outsourcing" or suplimentation for something that is missing/lacking/inadequate/ect at home. It is easy, clean with no emotional entanglements. It kinda serves as a clue that keeps all the rest toghether. Because he ain't focused on whats missing/lacking/inadequate,ect at home due to having that sorted through punting, his focus and his energy at home will be on the other million little things that makes his marriage/relationship worth being in.

For single guys it is exactly the same except that they don't have someone at home yet...but they are also supplementing/outsourcing ;) Because the sex part is being taken care of through punting they will focus on work, sports ect. And the natural need for relationship with a life partner is suppressed for now. I do not think punting will stop a guy from falling deeply inlove when the right person comes along or when he is ready to commit to something that is more than just another pomp. Real love don't start with buying gifts ect ect..it will find you when you least expect it.. you can think now you do not desire a relationship because punting is there .but love will shake you out of this elusion that sex is enough when you least expect it.

WolfieX
WolfieX - Re: Does punting warp a man's view of women and relationships
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 47
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-01 08:57:18

As a married man I can confirm what Miss Red has said. I have everything I need at home with my wife, including companionship, love, a best friend and social partner, but the one thing that would otherwise be a deal breaker in this relationship I get from punting. So for me it's win/win, and I have to believe that one can achieve a healthy balance between commitment and pleasure.

It's a vital component of my happiness and therefore, the happiness of my partner.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Does punting warp a man's view of women and relationships
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2021-09-01 13:21:51

That's two different categories, women and relationships. .

From a view of a woman perspective, some men view women as objects of desire to the point where they see them as disposable whether they are punters or not and most of the time these guys will chase tail till the end of their days and that's their choice. Others will treat a woman with respect regardless if that woman is in the industry or not. The reality is that in general there are women out there that are happy to be treated as a piece of meat (which is why some men get away with it) and there are women who will not tolerate it. The right rule especially in this industry is that a woman should always be treated with respect. Treat her right and a world you never knew will unfold at your feet, treat her like shit and you will know all about it even if you think that you are some kind of 'alpha.'

From a relationship perspective if you are lying to your spouse or girlfriend you are already in trouble, there is nothing to sugarcoat that fact no matter how we try to swing it, but that's how the cookie crumbles whatever our reasons for punting are and no one should be judging those reasons. It just so happens that some of us get away with it, some of us think we are getting away with it and some of us see our arses because we get caught. You have to decide how comfortable you are with the risk. But when the shit hits the fan whatever you do don't blame your partner for your decisions take it like a man and move on. We all know for the most part that our partners wouldn't approve of what we do.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.