Kooni
Kooni - Re: Does punting warp a man's view of women and relationships
Re: Does punting warp a man's view of women and relationships
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2627
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-01 14:44:43

@Red

Got your point, but on a more technical basis.

Outsourcing is when the punter get someone to "do" his wife on his behalf, and not "doing" her himself.
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Does punting warp a man's view of women and relationships
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4622
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-01 14:57:40

On 2021-09-01 14:44:43 Kooni said:
@Red

Outsourcing is when the punter get someone to "do" his wife on his behalf, and not "doing" her himself.

Hehehe technicalities... point is if no one in my "company""marriage" can perform a service the job is getting outsourced to someone that can or should we just call it sub-contracted ;)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Does punting warp a man's view of women and relationships
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-09-01 15:00:06

On 2021-09-01 14:44:43 Kooni said:
@Red

Hahaha spot on! I was thinking maybe "moonlighting" but that also doesn't quite fit lol!
Frank the tank
Frank the tank - Re: Does punting warp a man's view of women and relationships
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 300
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-01 15:12:25

On 2021-08-31 23:55:52 Dadon1 said:
Since punting I find I have less patience or need for a committed relationship. The leverage women have in relationships is usually in between their thighs. I can change and get variety, have a regular wg if I have a few I like, without the commitment and still bang any that catch my fancy. No need to buy expensive gifts, no expensive dinners and no need to lump excuses if she doesn't feel.like it.
The only thing that may not be available is constant companionship which modern women don't offer very well. If I can afford to pay for that companionship on my terms, I feel happier for it.
So question, is this a wrapped way of viewing the world or is it a liberated way?

Frank the tank
Frank the tank - Re: Does punting warp a man's view of women and relationships
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 301
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-01 15:20:54

Agree, but then
What about quiet non- sex times just having a chat, enjoy companionship.
That' s life .
The lovemaking opportunities of this purple world make it a life with great extra's to be enjoyed.
I also fit the category of not being gentle with women who will be stuck up and with shitty excuses.
It' s no more necessary as the finer things are available.And hi, how does it grab you that I gave up trying to get you in a romantic mood?
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Does punting warp a man's view of women and relationships
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4970
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-01 16:36:43

Your view will already have to be warped to start punting, otherwise you'd be trying to wine and dine her first and would never insult her by offering her money to sleep with you.

N4P
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Does punting warp a man's view of women and relationships
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2631
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-01 19:44:35
Edited: 2021-09-01 19:47:32

On 2021-09-01 14:57:40 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:
On 2021-09-01 14:44:43 Kooni said: @Red

Hehehe technicalities... point is if no one in my "company""marriage" can perform a service the job is getting outsourced to someone that can or should we just call it sub-contracted ;)

You insource if nobody in your company can do it, and outsource if you don't want anyone in your company to do it.

Insource is to obtain core skills required, outsource because its not a core skill for the business.
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Does punting warp a man's view of women and relationships
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4624
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-01 21:01:51

" Insource is to obtain core skills required, outsource because its not a core skill for the business."

Sex? Blow jobs? Catering to fetishes? The slide? Ect, ect, ect,

Would you consider that a core skill in a marriage ?

Judging by what most guys said about sex not reason enough to dismantle the business( marraige) and that it runs fine in all other departments whitout it being provided inhouse..that would make punting, outsoursing,would it not?

Just joking around with all this.;) as I said technicalities.. call it what ever makes you happy ..lable it as you like. ;)

semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Does punting warp a man's view of women and relationships
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 8937
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-01 21:02:48

Shakuhachi san is spot on!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.