Navigation
Dadon1
Dadon1 - Can one ever be true friends with a WG?
Can one ever be true friends with a WG?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-31 23:47:34

Alot of women pretend and like to compartmentalise their lives.
In my experience when I was younger, women that sleep around alot with certain guys want the bf that thinks they are an angel.
So, can a punter be a true friend with a wg, where she doesn't mind that he knows what she does or he has paid her for her time but genuinely cares about him not just about his wallet?
PurpleUser
PurpleUser - Re: Can one ever be true friends with a WG?
Re: Can one ever be true friends with a WG?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 93
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-01 01:35:09

Absolutely!
When I saw your post I immediately phoned XXXXX and asked what she thinks... she started laughing and said no, she is still faking our friendship, 7 years later!

I met her when I lived in Cape Town. 7 years later, still one of my closets friend ever. Then another WG (but she left the business since) from Edenvale is so much than just a "friend", she's like a go-to person whenever for whatever reason. BUT if you want to be friends, no punting allowed. Then you can't call it friends and are starting to go into the relationship zone. It's actually simple - if you pay to be friends.... not so much a friendship and if you pay and have sex, not so much a friendship. We've had this chat on numerous occasions and yes, we are great friends. I haven't seen them for actually quit a time but we speak at lest once a week. That's a friendship. When I'm in CT, she picks the WG on my behalf. If she gets a booking, she calls me afterwards to make sure she's safe. Love them both to bits! Friends for life and it all started with a booking.
PurpleUser
PurpleUser - Re: Can one ever be true friends with a WG?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 94
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-01 01:49:14

O and yes, once you are friends with a WG, you will never find a better "wingman in your life when you go clubbing. True professionals @ work! Once a year we have a reunion at Mavericks in CT with another friend of her who used to "dance" at Mavericks. She was a WG but just couldn't take it and went back to stripping but o boy, the best fun is to go clubbing with a WG. After a few shots they start stripping and nobody knows what to make of it if the guests starts to strip. Its the funniest moment of the year.
oraljim
oraljim - Re: Can one ever be true friends with a WG?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2019
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-01 02:17:39

No.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Can one ever be true friends with a WG?
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-09-01 04:19:29

Yes because a friend doesn't give a shit what your job is unless your a killer, drug dealer, hi jacker etc. Most of the ladies I have met here are really great ladies. The real question is the one that Harry answers in When Harry met Sally. That is the big issue. Can a man be a friend with someone he finds attractive. Personally i couldn't. I would want to bang here. Friends don't bang friends.

ilovemywoozle
ilovemywoozle - Re: Can one ever be true friends with a WG?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1079
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-01 06:22:58

Yes.
I have 2.
One I haven't "booked" for over a year, the other for over 2 years.
We chat on the phone, meet for coffee.
I often have to do some scouting their opposition so they know their competition, and have assisted them both with some business ideas in and out of this industry.
Both are great people.
shaungovender
shaungovender - Re: Can one ever be true friends with a WG?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 139
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-01 08:05:07

Yes, definitely, we meet just for a chat or a drink and the last time the WG insisted to pay
Armani @ Le Belle
Armani @ Le Belle - Re: Can one ever be true friends with a WG?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 183
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-01 08:17:54

On 2021-09-01 08:05:07 shaungovender said:
Yes, definitely, we meet just for a chat or a drink and the last time the WG insisted to pay

Lovely ! :)
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Can one ever be true friends with a WG?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2622
View Profile
Posted: 2021-09-01 08:18:07

True friendship can only exists if you as a punter can see beyond there "occupation". See them as normal humanbeing, and not as a "sex object". Once you can do that, and the WG trust your intentions, you will have a friend for life.

Miss Megan
Miss Megan - Re: Can one ever be true friends with a WG?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 594
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-09-01 08:24:20

I met my best guy friend 5 years ago...he was a client of mine:)
I have another punter friend I met last year and we have dinner once a week.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.