Navigation
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - So horny, I'm gonna disappoint someone
So horny, I'm gonna disappoint someone
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4930
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-26 17:17:02

Yip, so leading from my of the threads and one that someone posted a few days ago about those days where you just can't find a punt you want on the day, I've pretty much had a boner and been leaking pre-cum most of the day.

Wanking isn't gonna cut it. A normal session is probably gonna leave some poor wg very disappointed at my fast fire rate, lol

Ugh, so now.

Do I go for a quicky? However I want the damn GFE make out session knowing full well that I might blow my load in foreplay stage?

or

Do I take a fucking huge risk and book 2 hours expecting a quick one and possibly enjoy my GFE and round 2 BUT knowing that I've almost never come twice in a session (only 2 wgs here pulled it off in an hour) in the last 10 years?

N4P
Vicky
Vicky - Re: So horny, I'm gonna disappoint someone
Re: So horny, I'm gonna disappoint someone
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2384
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-26 17:26:36

That part about only 2 wgs getting you to come twice in an hour....sounds like a challenge to any other wg! *Grin*
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: So horny, I'm gonna disappoint someone
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4587
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-26 17:28:17

Lol definitely a challenge thrown out there ...hehehehe

josephjoestar
josephjoestar - Re: So horny, I'm gonna disappoint someone
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 341
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-26 17:30:55

N4P those two ladies still available? Maybe just call them up
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: So horny, I'm gonna disappoint someone
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1614
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-26 17:31:48

I never go home without twice in an hour, (and I'm not a young man) a good lady should help you achieve that easily

Jake

Vicky
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2385
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-26 17:51:27

On 2021-08-26 17:28:17 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:
Lol definitely a challenge thrown out there ...hehehehe

Hehe mmm and i just cant resist a challenge!
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: So horny, I'm gonna disappoint someone
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4931
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-26 17:55:47
Edited: 2021-08-26 18:02:26

On 2021-08-26 17:26:36 Vicky said:
That part about only 2 wgs getting you to come twice in an hour....sounds like a challenge to any other wg! *Grin*

Lol, it's actually not a challenge at all. Usually it's quite a frustration when they try for the second and Mr doesn't cooperate, hence why I kinda prefer to stick to 30 minutes, everyone leaves happy.

I actually had a good thread running a few years ago on cunning twice in a hour with lots of advice and recommendations which has led me to the comfort of knowing I should stick to 30 minutes and not force the issue.

I wouldn't mind an hour but I would prefer the first one to be pushed out extended for that time. However things usually tend to get hot and heavy pretty fast.

I have attempted hour bookings lots of times still since some wgs seem to be that impressice and the reviews collaborate but alas, I've had to leave with the usual 30 minute session following by 30 minutes of awkwardness and disappointment and often a site dick from the dry handjob attempts.

Today I mentioned 2 hours because I can already see myself cumming in 10 minutes and then coming home and being horny again.

N4P
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: So horny, I'm gonna disappoint someone
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4932
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-26 17:59:17

On 2021-08-26 17:51:27 Vicky said:
On 2021-08-26 17:28:17 Miss Red (aka Louise) said: Lol definitely a challenge thrown out there ...hehehehe

Ah Vicky, you're a sweetheart. 50kms is a bit much for me to wanna drive though. I feel like I'm going on holiday I'd I go beyond 15kms.

N4P
Vicky
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2386
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-26 18:06:05

On 2021-08-26 17:59:17 Need4Passion said:
On 2021-08-26 17:51:27 Vicky said: On 2021-08-26 17:28:17 Miss Red (aka Louise) said: Lol definitely a challenge thrown out there ...hehehehe

Ah Vicky, you're a sweetheart. 50kms is a bit much for me to wanna drive though. I feel like I'm going on holiday I'd I go beyond 15kms.

N4P

Haha never say never hun *wink!
Vicky
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2387
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-26 18:15:21

On 2021-08-26 17:55:47 Need4Passion said:
On 2021-08-26 17:26:36 Vicky said: That part about only 2 wgs getting you to come twice in an hour....sounds like a challenge to any other wg! *Grin*

Lol, it's actually not a challenge at all. Usually it's quite a frustration when they try for the second and Mr doesn't cooperate, hence why I kinda prefer to stick to 30 minutes, everyone leaves happy.

I actually had a good thread running a few years ago on cunning twice in a hour with lots of advice and recommendations which has led me to the comfort of knowing I should stick to 30 minutes and not force the issue.

I wouldn't mind an hour but I would prefer the first one to be pushed out extended for that time. However things usually tend to get hot and heavy pretty fast.

I have attempted hour bookings lots of times still since some wgs seem to be that impressice and the reviews collaborate but alas, I've had to leave with the usual 30 minute session following by 30 minutes of awkwardness and disappointment and often a site dick from the dry handjob attempts.

Today I mentioned 2 hours because I can already see myself cumming in 10 minutes and then coming home and being horny again.

N4P

I get it quite alot that guys cum too fast even though i try stretching things. But i always offer the option for a second round if there is time left. Even with my Blow & Go's. Some are up for going a second round and some arent. Some say they wont be able to and just use the rest of the time to cuddle and kiss and touch and chat (no akwardness) and many times i notice that cock coming to life again slowly under all the stroking and touching without the guy even noticing it...and before they know it i proved them wrong and they cum a 2nd time! *giggling*

I might be wrong but i think many times all he needs is just enough time and to relax and not concentrating on cumming a 2nd time round...and then chemistry i guess

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.