Navigation
gunts
gunts - Re: MG vs WG
Re: MG vs WG
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 519
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-31 10:09:02

Fully agree. There is no lady that can massage for 8 or 10 hrs. If she does, you will be raw AF.
Hence, you are paying to sit and chat and/or sleep.
Really?? The mind boggles!
Ms Le Roux
Ms Le Roux - Re: MG vs WG
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4562
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-31 10:22:18

On 2021-08-19 11:33:32 hobbes said:
Problem with a lot of FH girls are that they are low on sensuality. They think they allow you to fuck them and that is good enough.

Could I just interrupt you for a moment? Not sure where you have been hanging out, but I can guarantee you that if you had to come see me. You'll be surprised to know that I am not low on sensuality. It's basically all I do with FH added of course
Kooni
Kooni - Re: MG vs WG
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2618
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-31 11:49:47

On 2021-08-31 10:09:02 gunts said:
Fully agree. There is no lady that can massage for 8 or 10 hrs. If she does, you will be raw AF.
Hence, you are paying to sit and chat and/or sleep.
Really?? The mind boggles!

Very few, if any men can fuck for 8 or 10 hrs straight. So your argument of "paying to sit and chat and or sleep" is relevant to FH overnights also.

Bear in mind there is more than just "massage", and no I am not refering to any "penis penatration", available from MG's

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.