Navigation
Gretchen
Gretchen - What a doos
What a doos
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 447
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-18 23:28:41

Before venting, I know it's you guys work hard for your money and it is completely within your right if you have a specific request for the WG you choose to visit. Always happy to accommodate a request, if I'm uncomfortable with the idea, then I'd tell the client to rather find another lady. Tonight I was expecting a booking for a FFM at 20:45-21:00. Coincidentally I had a call few minutes before the ETA, whom I had to turn away. Been talking to the FFM since late afternoon, he wanted a sexy pic to which I kindly send him one complimentary. We were on an evening out, left early to come and get ready, by now it's 20:20. Now he's telling me he wants pics what we're wearing NOW or else he's not gonna come.. My partner is uncomfortable with the idea (she doesn't sell online content) and after extensive begging I succeeded to get a pic. He tells me he's not happy with my attire (jeans, pink sweater) that it's HIS hard earned money and if he doesn't get what he wants he's not coming. His request for an specific outfit was fine with me, and I agreed to it. Now he wants to change, take more pics or else.... (yes, or else he is not coming). Like no dude, you want to see more, come here and see for yourself. By now it's 22:00, and I've had just about enough. Clearly the doos had absolutely no intention of following through (which I suspected along the way). I was (still am) SO LUS for my new threesome partner, was encouraging him to come, just so I can try her.... I know the person I'm writing about is an ESA member, if you are reading this, you're welcome to explain why you were such a doos. I was kind and accommodating, you had us get ready, I lost money, all for you to want to wank away at pics. DOOS.

So tonight
Rich2000
Rich2000 - Re: What a doos
Re: What a doos
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 435
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-19 06:08:09

This is so bad,what an ass.

This type of behaviour fucks it up for us guys.

To be honest not in favour of this whole picture buying or requesting.

Rather book half an hour if u not sure,more than enough info on Esa profiles to make up ones mind.
Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: What a doos
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1306
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-19 06:56:16
Edited: 2021-08-19 06:56:43

(Gretchen Quote) .....
I know the person I'm writing about is an ESA member, if you are reading this, you're welcome to explain why you were such a doos. I was kind and accommodating, you had us get ready, I lost money, all for you to want to wank away at pics. DOOS. (Qoute)

If this so, name the "doos".
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: What a doos
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1971
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-19 06:58:30

[QUOTE;3106892;Rich2000] This is so bad,what an ass.

This type of behaviour fucks it up for us guys.

To be honest not in favour of this whole picture buying or requesting.

Rather book half an hour if u not sure,more than enough info on Esa profiles to make up ones mind.[/QUOTE

Sorry to hear Gretchen and can only imagine how u must feel used, abused and disrespected. I would too....:((((

Rich2000....i do sell content and do online BUT...the minute the negotiating starts with ..."let me see what u look like first and if it worth my while"...i cut the conversation short and wish them well on their merry way and search for a lady more accommodating.

As to the request of pics....always a NO NO and agree with your sentiment....but, those that are my "clients" and i know a little more about and we chat on an on and off basis....do receive the latest promo video of me....those are the clients that tend to be repeat visits and help a girl keep her business on the go and growing....a sort of "THANK U" gesture.

RB.
Vrik
Vrik - Re: What a doos
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1271
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-19 07:01:40

Indeed a DOOS!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.