Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Dick pics explained
Dick pics explained
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-08-18 07:56:31

So many ladies complain about men sending dick picks. So in the spirit of Ubuntu i want to explain to the ladies why we do it. (Btw if you have no sense of humour f... o..)

Our unexcited dicks are fucking ugly. I see loads of them in the change room and a shriveled, wrinkled dick is ugly. But when it is hard and standing proud, we think to ourselves fuck not so.bad lets show off.

Also you ladies have many features that turn us hard, pussy, tits, arse, legs etc. What have we go that we could make you sopping wet? Thats right nothing really. So we default to the dick pick.

Hopefully this helps and all you ladies give us poor chaps some empathy. When you get the next dick pick please reply with something postive: wow you big boy, beautiful slab of meat etc.

In the spirit of togetherness
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Dick pics explained
Re: Dick pics explained
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-08-18 08:01:58

Btw i will be selling my beautiful dicks picks for around R5k. Dm if you are keen ladies.
Courtney
Courtney - Re: Dick pics explained
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 275
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-18 08:07:30

Lol your explanation makes perfect sense yes, I will give you that, however I must say there is a huge difference in sending a dick pic when we have been chatting or met etc. It's a whole different story when one starts off the conversation with a dick pic.
No hi, not even a DTF?
Just a full on close up dick pic first thing in the morning...
Why????

Xxx
Shawner
Shawner - Re: Dick pics explained
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 171
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-18 08:15:11

There is always "that guy", lol!
Maybe they are just eager to please, can't fault them on their enthusiasm. :)
Rbd1
Rbd1 - Re: Dick pics explained
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 70
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-18 08:21:16

@Courtney

Following on Bruce's words, which I agree with.
Since men are very visual creatures, we think that you would enjoy it because we think of it from our side.

Many guys would love a pussy pic early in the morning, give us something to think about during the day.

So yes, sometimes we should consider that women also work differently. I think that's where it comes from.

Interesting thread Bruce, I'm interested to see where it goes.
Vicky
Vicky - Re: Dick pics explained
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2330
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-18 08:32:49

Hahaha very interesting but logical explanation @Bruce! *giggling*

But even though that might be true I have to agree with @Courtney...if we chatted and met and inbetween our chats you send a dickpick then it might be okay, depending on the chat.
But even then it does nothing for me...i would prefer the gent to come and show me his hard throbbing cock personally! So that i can lick suck and worship it! *Naughty Grin*
Courtney
Courtney - Re: Dick pics explained
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 276
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-18 08:34:20

@Rbd1 I do get that, and don't get me wrong, I appreciate a good dick pic, they come in handy sometimes if you know what I mean lol...

Think it's just a certain type of guy who leads with a pic and sadly they tend to have the kind that makes you want to wash your eyes out, they do definitely ruin it for the rest of you

Xxx
Bella Pink
Bella Pink - Re: Dick pics explained
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 109
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-18 08:45:48

On 2021-08-18 07:56:31 Brucewaybe said:

But when it is hard and standing proud, we think to ourselves fuck not so.bad lets show off.

Oh so thats wat u thinking???? #facepalm

It wudnt be such a bad thing to warn/ask a lady tho.... just saying
Knightrider78
Knightrider78 - Re: Dick pics explained
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1055
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-18 08:49:23

On 2021-08-18 08:07:30 Courtney said:
Lol your explanation makes perfect sense yes, I will give you that, however I must say there is a huge difference in sending a dick pic when we have been chatting or met etc. It's a whole different story when one starts off the conversation with a dick pic.
No hi, not even a DTF?
Just a full on close up dick pic first thing in the morning...
Why????

Xxx

Testosterone is highest in the early mornings, hence the phrase "Morning Wood"
Speaking from experience, if I could have a morning boner throughout the day, it would be awesome.
My wife quite enjoys my "Morning Wood", I often wake up to her stroking it and hearing these words, "Wow it's so big and hard babe, what were you dreaming about?" LMFAO ;-)
Rbd1
Rbd1 - Re: Dick pics explained
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 71
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-18 08:54:48

But let us not forget the question. Bruce asked what gets you ladies sopping wet?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.