Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2013-07-01 09:31:01

Name: Luna

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Edenvale

Full Profile: [View Luna's Full Profile]

Had the pleasure of visiting the other side of the moon, and what a pleasure this was. Luna is a very open and free spirited lady, makes you feel comfortable and is loads of fun. NOT ONLY DOES SHE HAVE THE BODY BUT THE BRAINS AND BEAUTY TO. Thank you so much made me smile from ear to ear on my drive back. Got me all hot just thinking of it now, what a sexy yummy finger licking good angel. See you soon again, the river sounds so inviting mmmmmmmm.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
bbrad
bbrad - Re: Review - Isis - Alberton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Isis - Alberton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 33
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-09 12:41:00

Name: Isis

Area: Alberton

Full Profile: [View Isis's Full Profile]

OMW this is one sexy MILF. Had an awesome time time with Isis. I know this is my first review so dont slam me. Nice neat townhouse in an upmarket complex. Really enjoyed my time with Isis today. Will i return yes tomorrow.

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
bbrad
bbrad - Re: Review - Luna - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Luna - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 34
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-09 14:54:34

MMMM sitting in my office and all i can smell is Isis on me. Ooo how i would love to go back today. I guess i will have to wait for tomorrow.
Isis Alberton
Isis Alberton - Re: Review - Luna - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 260
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-09 19:37:43

Cant wait to wrap my legs around you again brad

xxx Isis
bbrad
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 35
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-10 08:28:14

See you later honey
bbrad
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-10 13:06:29

One again what an amazing hour spent with this awesome lady. She really knows how to treat a man and certainly knows what a man wants. Thanks again sweetie.
iamfunluva
iamfunluva - Re: Review - Isis - Alberton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Isis - Alberton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 514
View Profile
Posted: 2013-11-06 13:19:29

Name: Isis

Area: Alberton

Full Profile: [View Isis's Full Profile]

Having met Isis at the last social I knew all about how sexy this lady is and she did – well we did - enough flirting to leave me wanting to have more. So I finally got my passport and shots and made the trek down South to Al-berton :-)

Isis is sexy, sensual, erotic, witty and intelligent and mysterious - true to her goddess name.

She met me at the car in cheeky shorts and a sporty tank top showing off her fine assets (and claws) INSTANT BONER. What a welcome wagon!! Happily, I followed that sexy ass up to her apartment imagining how I was gonna tap that! We settled in her bedroom which was dark and lit by the flicker of candles. Two wine glasses were ready at the bedside waiting to be filled with some chilled wine to grease the wheels, not that they needed greasing as the sexual tension between us was immense.

We chatted for a while until Isis decided it was time to lose her clothes, standing at the foot of the bed she stripped down, gently rubbed her fabulous assets and then draped herself in a sheer black gown and lay back down next to me - as if she was taunting me into action. We continued chatting but by now I could not wait any longer and nor could she. I lost my top and before I could do more she took control with some licking, sucking, teasing and intense, passionate kissing. Her mouth and lips are damn fine and she knows just where and how to use them, she toyed with me keeping me on the edge and then relenting before returning and repeating the process. Finally it was my turn to explore her body; from her toes to her neck and everything in-between and her goddess chamber was silky wet yet intensely hot. The foreplay was vigorous and we continued until we were both burning with desire for my magic wand to enter that chamber. All I am gonna say is that I exploded magnificently.

Will I be back? Hell yes I will.

Isis is a true gem of a lady. We just clicked and that may be why the session was what it was. But if you treat her – as you should any other lady – with respect and for that time make her the goddess of your world then she will ROCK your world of sure.

Only downside is that the complex was very busy as it was a Saturday afternoon but it didn't bothered me as I was focused on my reason for visiting. But if discretion is very important to you then make sure you visit during the week. But whatever you do don’t miss out on this lady. I don’t think she will be the industry for long so if you on the fence best you get off quick!!

Ratings:

Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

WHITEWHITE
WHITEWHITE - Re: Review - Luna - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 403
View Profile
Posted: 2013-11-06 14:08:53
Edited: 2013-11-06 14:10:24

Stunning revue iamfunluva! Stunning lady it appears too!
iamfunluva
iamfunluva - Re: Review - Luna - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 517
View Profile
Posted: 2013-11-06 14:24:36

Thanks whitewhite, appreciate the feedback. Isis is quite remarkable and very yummy
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Review - Luna - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3379
View Profile
Posted: 2013-11-06 14:52:14

Awsome review buddy so the socials do work hey.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.