Navigation
darrylj
darrylj - Naughty 40 - Bree St - Cape Town
Naughty 40 - Bree St - Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 78
View Profile
Posted: 2008-03-19 08:31:30

After we were introduced to the girls at the Embassy (see other post) I dragged my buddy away as I wanted to check out Naughty 40. Always found a good selection of girls there. He was reluctant as he had already spotted Amy, the Thai chick at the Embassy.
Naughty 40 bar was pretty crowded with lots of guys, mostly looking like they had just come from lifting boxes at HiFi Corp. It aways jars to see the women nicely dressed in evening dresses and the guys looking like they don't have a pot to pee in or a window to throw it out of...
We ordered a drink. R20 for a whiskey which is v reasonable. Anyway, the selection that night was overall disappointing with only a few gems in the crowd. My buddy was keen to get back to the Embassy and we left.

On the way out, there was some young European guy with almost half his body through the hatch in the wall trying to negotiate a price. He as being quoted R650 for 1/2 hour! I think that they were pricing for the European market there. I remember that price for an hour. I am sure it has not gone up that much!
johan200
johan200 - Re: Naughty 40 - Bree St - Cape Town
Re: Naughty 40 - Bree St - Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1599
View Profile
Posted: 2008-03-19 17:53:55

Darrylj wrote:
''Naughty 40 bar was pretty crowded with lots of guys, mostly looking like they had just come from lifting boxes at HiFi Corp. It aways jars to see the women nicely dressed in evening dresses and the guys looking like they don't have a pot to pee in or a window to throw it out of...''

Exactly echo's my sentiments on this old thread:
http://www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php?threadID=2797&returnPage=44&returnType=search&searchterms=cape+town&searchtype=AND&searchauthor=

The one thing I really hate about the Cape Town club scene, they'll allow any scumbag entrance. It seems there is no such thing as 'Right of Admission Reserved' in CT. Doesn't matter how upmarket a venue may look, the low-market clientelle is enough to fuck it up.
hotdog1969
hotdog1969 - Re: Naughty 40 - Bree St - Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 182
View Profile
Posted: 2008-03-19 18:39:56

vok man - you Kaap se skom gatte - you guys all look like some cheeky gave you a klap with a nat Argus - those half done tatoos you all have showing through the worn out tee hemps - come on okies - get with our gauteng program - buy a safari pak to go punting in.
BigCraig
BigCraig - Re: Naughty 40 - Bree St - Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 62
View Profile
Posted: 2008-04-18 16:19:58

johan200 : i should have taken more note of this thread before going to ct .
the bar @ nauty40 is like he says , overcrowded with pervs that have no intention of booking the girls and do nothing but keep them in conversation and out of circulation for the punters. seems a couple of boys ,probably penniless ,were getting off just chatting up the girls
my thought is a venue with a bar should charge a hefty cover-charge which is deducted off your fees once you select a girl for fun-times. it would reduce the bar-flies .
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream - Re: Naughty 40 - Bree St - Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 41
View Profile
Posted: 2008-04-18 21:44:13

That is why I never bother with the bar at Nauty40. I go in, ask for a private intro and all the girls come to meet me. The girls know which guys are serious punters and which are just wasting their time, so they can politely excuse themselves from a loser and come meet me.

I choose my date and go upstairs.

But they are starting to price themselves out of the market. For the price they ask for, I just do not get the experience I have paid for. I seem to be getting much better times going to independant girls, for half the price.

While I do agree that the venue is really nice (and definately a step up from the last 2 venues the club was in), not enough is being done for quality control.

[[Of course, this is where I impishly suggest being employed by Nauty40 as a quality controller... but I think y'all all see through that ploy ;-) ]]
chas2013
chas2013 - Re: Naughty 40 - Bree St - Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-07-29 16:42:19

I need a beautiful lady to make luv

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.