Navigation
Topdeckparty
Topdeckparty - That awkward moment
That awkward moment
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 487
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-14 06:49:14

on an all-nighter when she removes her wig...
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: That awkward moment
Re: That awkward moment
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5948
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-14 07:04:08

I have always wondered about this. I have seen some really awesomewigs and I wondered what do I do if a client suggests we shower together.
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: That awkward moment
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4524
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-14 07:30:34

Hehehe I am so laughing at myself now..because it ain't just colored or black ladies this could turn out bad for.

Many many years ago when I just started out in this industry. I use to wear a gorgeous blond wig while working at a club at night. You know that silly notion of not wanting to be regonised, if someone I know should walk through the door.

I looked like a different person ones that wig was on and the makeup and clothing in a style than what I personally would not wear on a day to day basis.

Even the owner of the club, the barlady and the other ladies did not regonise me when I walked in like that the first night.

It went perfect for a few months not hickups with the wig... Till one night!

That night on a jacuzzi booking with a very intoxicated client he grabbed me by the legs and pulled me under the water... And yes!!! Off came the wig!!! Floating on the water!!

As intoxicated as he was he did not even notice that I lost my wig, as the jacuzzi room is quiet dark. I grappled it flung it over the side of the jacuzzi and told him the time was up which it genuinely almost was.

I got out wrapped a towel around my head, wrapped another towel around me, picked up my wig and clothes and left the room and called the next girl.

( This guy use to book the jacuzzi room for 6 hours straight and pick 3 girls to split the time in there with)

That was my last night as a blondie, fuck who might regonise me ,I am not gonna risk that happening ever again.

Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: That awkward moment
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5949
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-14 07:39:22
Edited: 2021-08-14 07:40:17

A regular and I discussed this one day. He told me not to stress about it cos I look good with my ultra short hair and it shouldn't be an issue should the wig come off. Oh well, I decided to ditch the wig idea.
Tinashy
Tinashy - Re: That awkward moment
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 187
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-14 07:39:34

Hehehe epic
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: That awkward moment
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-08-14 08:28:39

Reminds me of Katty Perry song went to bed with a 10 and woke up with a 2
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: That awkward moment
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1577
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-14 08:39:24

So on a similar vein, ladies have you ever been with a client and his wig came off, because let's be honest I'm sure you've seen some dodgy ones

Jake
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: That awkward moment
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11537
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-14 09:04:18

Hahaha im sure it wouldn't be that bad,if her natural hair is well maintained.you will just pretend as if nothing happened, you booked her for service not wig:))
Roxy
Roxy - Re: That awkward moment
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 124
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-14 09:08:19

Most wigs cost up to 7 to 8000 rands by the way it's Brazilian hair
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: That awkward moment
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4527
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-14 09:11:57
Edited: 2021-08-14 09:13:40

On 2021-08-14 08:39:24 Jakeburns78 said:
So on a similar vein, ladies have you ever been with a client and his wig came off, because let's be honest I'm sure you've seen some dodgy ones

Jake

No... but use to have a very popular Afrikaans singer frequent a club I managed.. he wore the worst wigs ever lol..( he use to pay with his card and probably thought that would be ok as his stage name differs from his actual name but if you read a certain Afrikaans magazine often enough you would know his real name and stage name ain't the same)

Sure he was not recognised by the ladies or other customers.. but I constantly wanted to lean over the bar counter and just straighten and pull it righ, because it sat less straight and looked more fake the more drinks he had ;)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.