Navigation
JACKSONBOND1
JACKSONBOND1 - Poor communications from SPs
Poor communications from SPs
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-13 05:36:20

I don't want to generalise but I see a poor lack of communication skills from SA Service Providers. I agreed a fee with a SP from this site and I have been almost begging for her travel document since 3 weeks even after a price was agreed and she used to be one of my regulars . In the absence of communication, I contacted a lady from eastern europe and and following a brief chat, we agreed on a price and she sent me her passport within 30 seconds. Deal done within 24 hours.

I just want to point out that it is a client service and it cannot be a one sided traffic and ladies stop complaining that business is bad. Grab your ID get your passport and get your vaccination card.You will make a killing by thinking outside the box and also communication is a part of the service you offer. You are not giving the client a favour. Communication is part of the process.
Sloppy Poppy
Sloppy Poppy - Re: Poor communications from SPs
Re: Poor communications from SPs
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2485
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-13 06:48:16

I did the same

Got a text from my regular who is now based out of GP he called while I was on my way coming to GP from KZN we agree with the offer within half hour my return flight booking was done money in the account deal was sealed

I've recognised that " you sleep you snooze " these days BUT above all I think safety comes first though.....
JACKSONBOND1
JACKSONBOND1 - Re: Poor communications from SPs
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-13 07:12:55

I know the lady and used to be my regular, so I don';t think safety really an issue!
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Poor communications from SPs
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5944
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-13 07:58:55

I think one can safely assume she wasn't interested. If you have to beg for her documents she isn't serious.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.