Navigation
Virgowolf5
Virgowolf5 - Limits on GFE
Limits on GFE
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 117
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-12 16:48:47

So I might be answering my own question here... but when it comes to a GFE we pay for the 1hr of physical intimacy.however I'm the type of person that likes to bond before the deed, which means a bit of a chat before.

But when it comes to texting before and after...is that a service that should be included? I know online services are charged.so if 2 days before a booking if there is some flirtatious texting would that be considered as a waste of time and loss of income? Or is it building up a potential regular? And keeping him coming back for more...
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Limits on GFE
Re: Limits on GFE
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4509
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-12 17:08:32

Lol.. don't mind the bit of flirting before.

But here is what p off most ladies...

Hi..10 times a day

Wud...10 a day.

What you wearing ..10 times a day.

I will ignore you if you do that kind of things

And very personal questions...

.. like how many client have you seen today

Things like this I usually answer with.. NOYFB.

If you wanna chat have a conversation.. don't just day hi and wud... It is super annoying.

Also remember ladies don't just sit around between clients ( or atleast I don't) we have things to do that require both hands ,so expecting a lady to sit and have 2 hour long conversations is unrealistic.

And if I don't reply with in a minute and you start sending tons of text or start whatsup calling it calling me because I don't Answer fast enough to your liking... Be sure I will block your ass!

Xxx

BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Limits on GFE
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 11728
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-12 17:14:09
Edited: 2021-08-12 17:14:31

Think some flirtation before and after a booking are important but must be done in moderation ;)
Pinky
Pinky - Re: Limits on GFE
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 252
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-12 17:15:54

[QUOTE;3096004;Virgowolf5] So I might be answering my own question here... but when it comes to a GFE we pay for the 1hr of physical intimacy.however I'm the type of person that likes to bond before the deed, which means a bit of a chat before.

But when it comes to texting before and after...is that a service that should be included? I know online services are charged.so if 2 days before a booking if there is some flirtatious texting would that be considered as a waste of time and loss of income? Or is it building up a potential regular? And keeping him coming back for more...

I can only tolerate
texting for a certain
amount of time it
irritates me I prefer a
person to text me the day
they want to come. We can
connect in person
JackParrow69
JackParrow69 - Re: Limits on GFE
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 217
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-12 17:20:20

I think that should flow naturally if you actually build a relationship with a wg, either through forum or prior bookings.

I don't think it's fair to expect wgs to entertain every punter for days or hours before an hour booking. He can chit chat and then decide we don't click and cancel. It's not just the 39secs it takes to respond, it's remembering all your life stories blah blah to actually build that connection and intimacy and imagine 50 guys expect that.

Rather get a girlfriend. You get all nighters, much better for building intimacy and I hear they like that nonsense and will probably chat to you all night every night and might even trouble you all day at work to a point you might get fired. Just don't marry them, then they won't give a fuck or a chit chat.

JP69
Vicky
Vicky - Re: Limits on GFE
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2284
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-12 17:26:05
Edited: 2021-08-12 17:27:57

On 2021-08-12 16:48:47 Virgowolf5 said:
So I might be answering my own question here... but when it comes to a GFE we pay for the 1hr of physical intimacy.however I'm the type of person that likes to bond before the deed, which means a bit of a chat before.

I like to flirt and chat a bit before the time as long as the gent doesnt get offended if i dont reply instantly cause im busy and dont expect me to be texting 24/7...it does make the actual meeting much more fun and personal.
But then we girls have to distinguish between the guys who will actually do that booking and those fucknut wankers whos trying their luck with some free sexting...
But even though you get those i still dont mind the chatting before the time!
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Limits on GFE
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5943
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-12 17:38:13

Unfortunately some guys dunno when to stop. I have found that the more or longer the chats, the less the likelihood of a booking. I dunno what the explanation would be for that. Or guys message for weeks and sometimes months..... All for a blow and go 5 months after initial contact and a few months down the line the chatting starts again all for a similar booking 6 months later.I have also found a small percentage of guys who have visited once or twice but want to message excessively almost daily as if I was his gf.
And none o the forum members will ever admit to being guilty of the above.
Sometimes I will indulge the person if I pick up a good vibe from him, even though I know this will never amount to cash in my hand.
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Limits on GFE
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4511
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-12 18:56:32

On 2021-08-12 17:38:13 Bbw Nadia said:
Sometimes I will indulge the person if I pick up a good vibe from him, even though I know this will never amount to cash in my hand....

I also do that sometimes ..lol... just because the person has an energy/vibe that is attractive.. had some of the most awesome chats with random people that I know I will never meet ;)
Virgowolf5
Virgowolf5 - Re: Limits on GFE
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 118
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-12 19:00:12

I fully agree with all the ladies.some gents have ruined it for some of us that know where to draw the line.they do go over board with the messages and the expectation of you should reply.

I've had some ladies that love the chit chat as it builds up a feeling of excitement.there was actually one lady that chatted with me for 2weeks before the date and it wasn't just about sex.we spoke about everyday life and what her opinion was on topics.it created a friendly bond and broke the ice when we met.
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Limits on GFE
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 8838
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-12 21:18:15
Edited: 2021-08-12 21:23:33

On 2021-08-12 17:38:13 Bbw Nadia said:
...And none o the forum members will ever admit to being guilty...

OK...let me be the first...LOL

I sincerely apologise for sending you nude pictures of me.
It was an honest mistake. I actually meant to send it to Pinky(active ad...etc).
This was supposed to be in appreciation of her nude pictures posted on her PG...
[insert 20 praying hands emogi's here]

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.