Navigation
GhostLicker
GhostLicker - Booking via Venue or via the lady.
Booking via Venue or via the lady.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-12 12:19:16

What is the best to book a lady at a venue?
Reason I am asking is, I asked the venue via whatsup the price for FH on the ladies. They give me a price.
Then I whatsup the lady and asked what allow she during a session.
Which her reply she gave me her rates also and it's more than the venue said.
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Booking via Venue or via the lady.
Re: Booking via Venue or via the lady.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1898
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-12 12:40:55
Edited: 2021-08-12 12:43:23

There is no best way unfortunately. You always take a risk when booking via a receptionist. If the SP charged me more in person, then I would pay the lesser amount that was quoted by the receptionist. They can sort out their own admin afterwards.
incognito
incognito - Re: Booking via Venue or via the lady.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 701
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-12 13:14:15

This is the frustration I have had. You can't verify services until you in the room etc. So you might not get what you want. Venues naturally also don't want you to contact the ladies directly.
I often pass on ladies at venues because of this.
Pomi
Pomi - Re: Booking via Venue or via the lady.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-12 13:35:51

My understanding of how it works based on the venues i have visited is , if you call the venue to make a booking for a WG, you pay the house rate as you are a house client but if you call the WG you will pay the rate the WG offers which is different from the house rate, usually higher because she sets her own prices. I cheat the system by calling the WG and as soon as she gives me the address and i realise it is a venue i cancel the booking, call the house and request the WG. Thats how i save especially with all nighter rates, a house will charge 3500 but if you call the WG you could spend 5k easily, not economical at all.
PHG733
PHG733 - Re: Booking via Venue or via the lady.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 157
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-12 13:45:22

This can very tricky.
In my case it wasn't the rates, but timing

I once arranged a booking directly with her for a 2hr session. All was fine and clear until I arrived at the venue.

Between the time I called her plus driving time and the time she got to the venue, another punter had contacted the venue for a booking for the 2nd hour...
I lost an hour in the end.

Booked via venue ever since.
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Booking via Venue or via the lady.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1264
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-12 13:48:05

There are 2 popular venues in Pta (sister venues). Gorgeous girls. Most offer FH - but not all. So you need to book, pay R1050 for a massage, and then figure out if FH is an option. Then pay another R500-R800.

I dont mind the R500 mark-up that much. But, it pisses me off spending R1050 and then no other options on the table once inside the room. It is actually just a scam to lure clients into the room.

I stopped going there.
Gretchen
Gretchen - Re: Booking via Venue or via the lady.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 438
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-12 14:15:26

Really? The WG ask more than the venue? Venues are already expensive. I don't see the point in overcharging. Since I don't pay for transport or venue, I can offer an affordable prices. 60% of my business are repeat clients, which is the aim of the game. Plus I do provide a wicked service.....
GhostLicker
GhostLicker - Re: Booking via Venue or via the lady.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-12 14:45:01

On 2021-08-12 14:15:26 Gretchen said:
Really? The WG ask more than the venue? Venues are already expensive. I don't see the point in overcharging. Since I don't pay for transport or venue, I can offer an affordable prices. 60% of my business are repeat clients, which is the aim of the game. Plus I do provide a wicked service.....

And it's not only 1 lady. One charge R100 more other R300. And as you said, venues already more expensive.
The venue's price is about the going rate in that area, so I thought to make a booking. But now I not sure and will look around more.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Booking via Venue or via the lady.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-08-12 14:52:29

On 2021-08-12 12:19:16 GhostLicker said:

Then I whatsup the lady and asked what allow she during a session.
Which her reply she gave me her rates also and it's more than the venue said.

If it was less than what the venue quoted you, would you have made this post? Lol

You obviously don't want to pay the higher rate so just bring the discrepancy up with the lady, and make your mind up from there.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.