Navigation
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - FORGIVENESS......
FORGIVENESS......
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5688
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-12 11:33:26

SAY SOMEONE HAS HARMED SOMEONE YOU KNOW,CAN YOU FORGIVE THAT PERSON ON THE WRONGED PERSONS BEHALF

EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: FORGIVENESS......
Re: FORGIVENESS......
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1856
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-12 11:58:48

No you cant.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: FORGIVENESS......
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5942
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-12 12:02:28

Let's picture a scenario. Someone has cheated my bro out of a reasonable sum of money. Can I forgive them for ruining my brother's business? Is it up to me to forgive that person when their deed has not affected me?
Ok let's take the case of a late friend. Her son said and did some nasty things. She died. For a while I blamed him for the stress that caused her health to decline and ultimately lead to her death. I have forgiven him ..... But at the end of the day he didn't really care how I felt. He didn't feel he contributed to her death. I forgave him so that I could get over things and then I cut the young man out of my life. He didn't feel that he needed my forgiveness as he did nothing to me. I get that but felt I had to let go of the grudge. Most people still don't get why I felt I had to forgive him for what he put my friend, his mom through.
Here is a more common scenario. An abusive dad- mom leaves but never forgives dad. Kids build a relationship with dad and forgive him for moering their mom. Is it their job to forgive him for something he never did to them? I don't think so. They can forgive him but not on behalf of mom.
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: FORGIVENESS......
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5692
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-12 12:54:32

Thank you for your valuable comments. I appreciate it alot
Someone did an old friend of mine alot of harm. I prayed and forgave them,even though knowing in my heart they don't care about forgiveness.
I do strongly believe that they will get karma for what was done to my friend..

I cried knowing that what she was accused of wasn't true,I cried knowing that she did so much good. She fed and clothed people who had nothing,yet someone went out of their way to damage her reputation,to take food out of the mouths of her and her children...

Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: FORGIVENESS......
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1574
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-12 13:54:58

Its a tough one you can't forgive the person for me, only I can do that

You can forgive what they did but its very hard especially if they have no remorse about what they did, its up to you, if it gives you peace of mind then do it, but don't expect them to change, and if they have done it one person you can bet they will do it to others

My 2c Jake
Gretchen
Gretchen - Re: FORGIVENESS......
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 434
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-12 13:57:37

Keeping a grudge is pointless. The person that harmed you (or your friend), feels nothing. Only heartless people will take others for a p$s. By harbouring feelings of anger and resentment, you're the only one hurting. Now why would you want to do that? Forgive and forget. Remember, karma WILL come around to that person. I've seen it happen 20 years later....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5698
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-12 14:22:33

On 2021-08-12 13:54:58 Jakeburns78 said:
Its a tough one you can't forgive the person for me, only I can do that

You can forgive what they did but its very hard especially if they have no remorse about what they did, its up to you, if it gives you peace of mind then do it, but don't expect them to change, and if they have done it one person you can bet they will do it to others

My 2c Jake

Thx jake.........
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5699
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-08-12 14:24:47

On 2021-08-12 13:57:37 Gretchen said:
Keeping a grudge is pointless. The person that harmed you (or your friend), feels nothing. Only heartless people will take others for a p$s. By harbouring feelings of anger and resentment, you're the only one hurting. Now why would you want to do that? Forgive and forget. Remember, karma WILL come around to that person. I've seen it happen 20 years later....

I wasn't harmed my friend was........
I'm trying hard to help her...
I know karma will catch up the person or people who did her harm..
Loverboy_SA
Loverboy_SA - Re: FORGIVENESS......
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 101
View Profile
Posted: 2021-08-12 15:08:54

Let's answer this definitively:

Can you forgive the person who wronged your friend? Yes, you can but that means only you have forgiven the other party. This influences nothing between the friend and the other party, only your attitude towards the other party.

Can you forgive the person who wronged your friend ON BEHALF OF your friend? No. Not your place.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: FORGIVENESS......
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-08-12 15:35:02

Nope...not your place...not your circus...not your monkey

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.