Navigation
Crave
Crave - True caller and trigger happy punters
True caller and trigger happy punters
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2376
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-21 11:27:04

Yesterday morning I felt "Lus" for a BBW treat and I saw that Curvy Vixen was on the forum touting her bush (my most powerful trigger. Long story short, I got hold of her and booked. On my way to her she gave me her address and while we chatted, True Caller kicked in and I saw she was listed as Spam..Turns out she has a stalker punter who has decided to try wreck her business by listing her as spam.
Gents, this girl is no con. I can't remember when last I had this level of fun! I will post a review later.
Does using Trucaller as a tool to wreck girls' businesses happen often? Not cool guys
Curvy Vixen
Curvy Vixen - Re: True caller and trigger happy punters
Re: True caller and trigger happy punters
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 76
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-21 11:32:24

Thank you darling, u were just as much fun. Can't wait to see you soon xxx
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: True caller and trigger happy punters
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4402
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-21 13:45:31
Edited: 2021-07-21 13:46:48

There will always some asshole male and female that has to use something that was created with good intentions for their own nasty agendas.

eziguy
eziguy - Re: True caller and trigger happy punters
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1866
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-21 14:53:38

I enjoy doing that to the fake cops. His truecaller ID pops up as Captain whatever and I make it a point to change it to p0*s scammer. The reaction is priceless:)

Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: True caller and trigger happy punters
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4404
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-21 15:44:50

On 2021-07-21 14:53:38 eziguy said:
I enjoy doing that to the fake cops. His truecaller ID pops up as Captain whatever and I make it a point to change it to p0*s scammer. The reaction is priceless:)

That is totally acceptable!! You ain't using it to hurt people but to protect others;) Everyone should be doing that to the scamming assholes;)They deserve nothing less than being namedd exactly what they are.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.