Navigation
seanc
seanc - strain for depression and anhedonia
strain for depression and anhedonia
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 158
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-15 21:27:40

No not a covid strain lol. A Herby strain!

I've read that some strains can give you energy and motivation. If so, someone please suggest something?

The few times I've tried j felt hungry horny and sleepy or deep thinking and self loathing

I want to relax with someone and feel at peace
Courtney
Courtney - Re: strain for depression and anhedonia
Re: strain for depression and anhedonia
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 205
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-16 00:55:24

If you are anywhere near the west rand, my friend is basically a wizard when it comes to his strains.

He has cross bred quite a few and can give you one to match exactly what effect you want.
I'm a 1 drag lightweight kinda girl but there is one I love called strawberry wedding cake that I highly (pun intended lol) recommend

Xxx
oraljim
oraljim - Re: strain for depression and anhedonia
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1983
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-16 01:03:00

If you can get it try Buddha's cheese. It will blow your hair back. But to answer the original question ...

There are two main strains - indica and sativa. Indica - think "in da couch" - makes you wanna sit on the sofa eating cheetos and watching Golden Girls re-runs. Sativa is more of a cerebral high, with slight time dilation effects and generally making you feel more upbeat but chilled. Best appreciated with Pink Floyd on headphones :)
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: strain for depression and anhedonia
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 626
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-16 04:28:02

I like your descriptions OJ :))
eziguy
eziguy - Re: strain for depression and anhedonia
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1860
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-16 06:19:27

I simply do not feel any difference when using either sativa or indica, and I've tried almost everything. Both still makes me feel chilled, horny and hungry. Courtney can bear testament to the horny part :)

Courtney
Courtney - Re: strain for depression and anhedonia
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 206
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-16 09:48:09

@eziguy lol I can most definitely confirm that. Although I do recall the last occassion we indulged ended with me and another WG who I can't name jumping but naked in the freezing pool.
So my judgment is clearly very poor when smoking lol

Xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.