Navigation
stungun
stungun - Bedazzled (Durban North)
Bedazzled (Durban North)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2013-06-04 17:55:27

I see this venue hasn't been reviewed, so here's my review...

I recently visited Bedazzled in Durban North during one of the evenings. Went with an indian WG as there wasn't of a choice much to choose from. Book an hour. Decided to leave 20min in the session just cause the girl I went with really wasn't into it and kept asking me if I'd cum already.

Here's the story:
Session started with her rubbing Dawn Body Lotion on my back; and she called it a massage...anyway, decided to move to next base....So, I spent first 10min just muffing her a little; then decided to 'busy'. She then put the condom on me and used the same Dawn Lotion for extra lubrication (eish!!!!). As I started, I was pacing myself to last for the full hour that I paid for; but she obviously didn't think I'd stay for the full hour. In fact, while I'm shagging her; she kept asking me whether I'm really going to shag her for 1 hour; to which I replied Yes, I paid for an hour; and plan to be busy for close to an hour...she asked me this twice or thrice before I decided that this ain't working out for me. I did what I don't normally do...told her I'd like a refund for the remaining 30min. I generally won't ask for a refund especially if I've blown my load before the session is up; even if it's 15min into the session.

However, her whole attitude changed; and that pissed me off and I decided to also change my attitude. She then told me a bullshit story that the madam dropped the money in the safe and I can't get a refund. I told her I want to speak to the manager...so she walked out of the room. Gave me a toilet roll to use to take the condom off with; didn't even give me anything to wipe my dick with; just got up and left the room...that pissed me off further! Anyway, I got dressed in the mean time. Couple of minutes later, she walks back in and hands me my refund and says I'm lucky :) ...to which I laughed. I walked out; had a few words with the manager fully expressing my disappointment; to which she replies that the WG should have been more sensual, and most guys don't use the full hour (which I agree with)...she said she'd have a chat to the WG; and will never happen again.
Well, they won't see me again in the near future!

My recommendation is to rather visit them during the day and not at night, you might have a better experience in the day as there are different girls there. I however, could only visit them at night...But just be aware that the photos' on their website don't represent what you see at their venue!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Bedazzled (Durban North)
Re: Bedazzled (Durban North)
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2013-06-04 18:13:36
Edited: 2013-06-04 18:16:16

I'm not familiar with this venue. But I have done the odd working weekend in Dbn. Despite what the manager told you, I'm of the impression that they encourage ladies to finish the clients as quickly as possible. My experience was that without exception every place I worked at wanted to know what took me so long (I took just short of an hour). Now I must add with the exception of Sonja's none of the places still exist. It was like it was an achievement to finish the guy in 15 mins. And this practice is widely encouraged by management of most Dbn venues.
There are however exceptions, have a look at some of the newer venues or houses advertising on this site.
2good2btrue
2good2btrue - Re: Bedazzled (Durban North)
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 67
View Profile
Posted: 2013-06-04 20:11:49

Thanks for the review Stungun. I was going to be in Durban for the next few days and was looking at this venue as a possibility to visit. I will also only be able to visit at night so you saved me some punting money!
PROPERTYGURU
PROPERTYGURU - Re: Bedazzled (Durban North)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2017-01-14 22:33:50

Where is the place.Hw much is an hour.Cn i come during the day and what time cn i come.is there a bar.Is it like THE GRAND OR SUMMIT IN GP

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.