Navigation
Victoria
Victoria - Re: Ladies, How do you deal with this situation?
Re: Ladies, How do you deal with this situation?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3146
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-16 10:56:32

Phone should at the very least go on silent. Damn. That sounds like a situation that could end up being very dodgy
Vicky
Vicky - Re: Ladies, How do you deal with this situation?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2053
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-16 11:03:32

I switch my phone to silent even before a gent comes in at the gate!
As the lovely Ziske said...my time with each client is priority. Each gentlemen that comes through this door gets special treatment. He is the man of the moment! And no offense but every other gent can wait until I am finished with a booking before I touch my phone again. And I will never rush any client. If he pays for an hour he will get a full unrushed hour and maybe even a few extra minutes! Unless he leaves early out of his own accord!
That is also why I never do back to back bookings because I need time inbetween to freshen myself up and get the room and bathroom spotless for the next gent that visits!
Vicky
Vicky - Re: Ladies, How do you deal with this situation?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2054
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-16 11:05:54

On 2021-07-16 10:45:18 Crave said:
On 2021-07-15 20:19:36

This is when I leave using the front stairs, make sure I bump into the punter, and apologise to him for just Cumming in her mouth. Enjoy your session

Hahaha and that is exactly what she deserves if she does that to any gent!
Georgebendsit
Georgebendsit - Re: Ladies, How do you deal with this situation?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 165
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-16 11:08:21

On 2021-07-16 11:05:54 Vicky said:
On 2021-07-16 10:45:18 Crave said: On 2021-07-15 20:19:36

This is when I leave using the front stairs, make sure I bump into the punter, and apologise to him for just Cumming in her mouth. Enjoy your session

Hahaha and that is exactly what she deserves if she does that to any gent!

Ha ha > Well we passed on the path to the block, and I winked at him for fun, he turned a lighter shade of purple like he had been caught out :)
Georgebendsit
Georgebendsit - Re: Ladies, How do you deal with this situation?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 166
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-16 11:10:06

On 2021-07-16 10:49:53 depends69 said:
George my man, you definitely not hanging out with the professional ladies who value their clients and understand punters are buying an experience!
My experience is that most ladies on ESA switch their phones off or leave them outside the room. As a sign of respect I always leave me phone in my car.
Ladies are generally very attentive to clients and most (in my experience) leave 20-30 minutes between appointments to prevent overlap, refresh time etc.

I'd not go back!

An ESA WG ( not active ad at present) with more than a 100 top reviews.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.