Navigation
biggirllover
biggirllover - Young punter
Young punter
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 19
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-14 20:04:41

Im a 20 yr old guy been punting for some time. But some of the ladies ask my age and when I tell them they say im so young or still a baby lol. Many don't answer my calls or messages anymore because of my age. Id like to know why. Im always respectful in bookings and don't cross boundaries.
Mr.S
Mr.S - Re: Young punter
Re: Young punter
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 88
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-14 20:10:39

So you joined ESA when you were 17? Damn, that's an early start to the site.
biggirllover
biggirllover - Re: Young punter
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-14 20:19:31

On 2021-07-14 20:10:39 Mr.S said:
So you joined ESA when you were 17? Damn, that's an early start to the site.

Joined just when i turned 18
ThelastRonin
ThelastRonin - Re: Young punter
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 103
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-14 20:21:53

Some SPs are just not comfortable with men that are that young... Also most chaps your age are known for pulling pranks and no shows for some SPs which due previous experience may grant that response

The best on this site will accomadate you
Vicky
Vicky - Re: Young punter
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2041
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-14 20:24:27

On 2021-07-14 20:04:41 biggirllover said:
Im a 20 yr old guy been punting for some time. But some of the ladies ask my age and when I tell them they say im so young or still a baby lol. Many don't answer my calls or messages anymore because of my age. Id like to know why. Im always respectful in bookings and don't cross boundaries.

You are welcome to give me a try hun ;) ....show me the skills you learned so far!
biggirllover
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-14 20:27:52

On 2021-07-14 20:24:27 Vicky said:
On 2021-07-14 20:04:41 biggirllover said: Im a 20 yr old guy been punting for some time. But some of the ladies ask my age and when I tell them they say im so young or still a baby lol. Many don't answer my calls or messages anymore because of my age. Id like to know why. Im always respectful in bookings and don't cross boundaries.

You are welcome to give me a try hun ;) ....show me the skills you learned so far!

Id love to but I'm in cape town
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Young punter
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4341
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-14 20:37:57

I do prefer punters older than 25/6 atleast.

I just feel terribly uncomfortable if they younger. Like I am taking advantage.. which is not in fact true but it just feels that way. I think generally ladies prefer gents their own age or older and maybe a bit younger but 20 or more years younger always just feels terribly wrong. I think that's the reason most ladies will turn you down.

I generally also turn down guys that tell me they that young and have even shown one or two the door.. Not saying I never had younger clients ad I do have two under 26 year olds as regulars..but they atleast over 21..;)

I think the big issue comes with telling age and looking like you belong in highschool. Women have a natural mothers instinct that jumps out and want to protect the young from the big world ,rather than fuck them;)

Good luck.. go out and have some one night stands, date a lot of girls , break Se hearts, sow your oats, while you can, just don't get fucked into a ring;) because you can ask 90% of those that fucked till they had a ring on their finger.. sex dries up faster than the desert sand after a desert storm.;)

And if it has to be punting, try and find ladies closer to your age or look for those that post that they enjoy young bucks.

biggirllover
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-14 20:53:45

On 2021-07-14 20:37:57 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:
I do prefer punters older than 25/6 atleast.

I just feel terribly uncomfortable if they younger. Like I am taking advantage.. which is not in fact true but it just feels that way. I think generally ladies prefer gents their own age or older and maybe a bit younger but 20 or more years younger always just feels terribly wrong. I think that's the reason most ladies will turn you down.

I generally also turn down guys that tell me they that young and have even shown one or two the door.. Not saying I never had younger clients ad I do have two under 26 year olds as regulars..but they atleast over 21..;)

I think the big issue comes with telling age and looking like you belong in highschool. Women have a natural mothers instinct that jumps out and want to protect the young from the big world ,rather than fuck them;)

Good luck.. go out and have some one night stands, date a lot of girls , break Se hearts, sow your oats, while you can, just don't get fucked into a ring;) because you can ask 90% of those that fucked till they had a ring on their finger.. sex dries up faster than the desert sand after a desert storm.;)

And if it has to be punting, try and find ladies closer to your age or look for those that post that they enjoy young bucks.

Thanks for the informative response and advice i look much older than i am but still it happens.
Trinity
Trinity - Re: Young punter
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 126
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-14 21:32:44

On 2021-07-14 20:21:53 ThelastRonin said:
Some SPs are just not comfortable with men that are that young... Also most chaps your age are known for pulling pranks and no shows for some SPs which due previous experience may grant that response

The best on this site will accomadate you

I have to concur as I've had many no shows and pranksters, only been young men. But I am sorry to hear that you have not been having the best of times but I am in CT and would love to meet you
Trinity xxx
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Young punter
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 8611
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-14 21:37:53

On 2021-07-14 20:53:45 biggirllover said:
...i look much older than i am but still it happens....

LOL...So you are like those grade 1 boys that look like you're in grade 5...

BTW...don't worry too much about it...there are many SP's here that are a few years older that you are...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.