Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-07-02 17:46:23

Name: Victoria

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Olivedale

Full Profile: [View Victoria's Full Profile]

Firstly the lady did not answer the phone, it was answered by someone else and the venue is not in Olivedale, rather Johannesburg North! Victoria is nice enough except her pictures portray her very well, the venue was dirty and not private at all, Victoria did not like doggy style, the blowjow was the worst I’ve ever had, like a machine working on me and she defiantly does not do Greek as advertised on her profile as "loves Greek". I suggest you don’t waste your money; there are much better options for your money! I won’t return!

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 2/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 2/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
69ier
69ier - Re: Review - Victoria - Randburg/Olivedale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Victoria - Randburg/Olivedale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2013-07-06 09:40:44

This women should be listed under 'Goddess', she knows ALL the right moves!!! she has a body to die for, venue is clean and service was excellent.
Great blow job and even better shag.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Thatman101
Thatman101 - Re: Review - Victoria - Randburg/Olivedale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 49
View Profile
Posted: 2013-09-28 21:11:42

Victoria has a very likeable personality. She welcomed me in heels. The covered BJ was ok... Everything felt a bit mechanical, and maybe she and I just didn't click. It wasn't a bad punt, just not a great one either. Her boobs on the other are yummy.

Ratings:

Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Theand
Theand - Re: Review - Victoria - Randburg/Olivedale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 279
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-30 19:04:39

Works from an establishment with a bar, with a few girls in attendance. Could not stop looking at her because I her skirt and high heels she was irresistible. She is shy but did not seem to stop her as she made her way over to me after noticing my stares.

Shared a couple of drinks with her and some nice small chat before heading of to the bedroom. Once there sat on the bed talking a bit more which led to some undressing. This lead to a massage that was "too long" because after seeing her amazing body I was really eager to get on to the part of worshipping it. Eventually she turned on the seduction moves to which began caressing and kissing her all over especially those long legs. Unfortunately no muff though but just took a second pass at those legs before moving up to those awesome breasts. On entry she is very tight and was able to shag her slowly. She made all the right moans, some naught whispers and moves with her hips and felt like being with a lover - recipe for me too come deep inside.

After cleaned up lay on the bed with the remaining time just cuddling and small talk before dressing up and heading back to the bar. Only regret was not having more money to take her back in the room because after staying a little longer got to she her dance a bit and just got me worked up for what would have been round 2

Ratings:

Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.