Navigation
balasbak
balasbak - Enough Already !
Enough Already !
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1221
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-11 19:08:58

Damn ... I just want to feel human again, this damn COVID experience has been horrific ... !

Blessed that I did not require admission to hospital and appear to on the road to recovery ... :)

Back to the office tomorrow, but still feeling weak and the fatigue is insane ...

Anyways stay safe and thanks to the ladies that sent their well wishes ... much appreciated!

Stay safe ladies and gents ... and to those that are struggling everything of the best for a speedy recovery.
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Enough Already !
Re: Enough Already !
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1839
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-11 19:13:05

Glad to hear that you made it out all right. Two of my employees were not that fortunate, passing on within a week of each other.
Ziske
Ziske - Re: Enough Already !
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4363
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-11 20:01:48

On 2021-07-11 19:08:58 balasbak said:
Damn ... I just want to feel human again, this damn COVID experience has been horrific ... !

Blessed that I did not require admission to hospital and appear to on the road to recovery ... :)

Back to the office tomorrow, but still feeling weak and the fatigue is insane ...

Anyways stay safe and thanks to the ladies that sent their well wishes ... much appreciated!

Stay safe ladies and gents ... and to those that are struggling everything of the best for a speedy recovery.

So sorry to hear that you had to go through that experience. Just glad that you have survived and that you are getting well slowly but surely

A speedy recovery further down the road and may you be safe xxx
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Enough Already !
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 11586
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-11 20:27:18

Look after yourself buddy ;)
Plod1975
Plod1975 - Re: Enough Already !
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 265
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-11 20:32:50

On 2021-07-11 19:08:58 balasbak said:

Good to hear the positive side and that you on the mend. The fatigue can remain for a while and still be aware of opportunistic infections... caught me by surprise but also made it through and back to full health now... hope you back to your old self soon.

ThelastRonin
ThelastRonin - Re: Enough Already !
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 88
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-11 21:08:14

With the extention I'm beginning to feel frustrated as well
balasbak
balasbak - Re: Enough Already !
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1223
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-12 07:07:00

On 2021-07-11 19:13:05 eziguy said:
Glad to hear that you made it out all right. Two of my employees were not that fortunate, passing on within a week of each other.

Thanks Eziguy ... much appreciated ... yeah I have also lost a couple of family members and friend throughout ... RIP to all those that have succumbed to the dreaded virus!
balasbak
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1224
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-12 07:11:48

So sorry to hear that you had to go through that experience. Just glad that you have survived and that you are getting well slowly but surely

A speedy recovery further down the road and may you be safe xxx[/QUOTE]

Thank you beautiful little lady ... you are all always such a positive energy on the site ... I sincerely hope that you are blessed in abundance and when I'm ready I should make a plan to come spend some time with you ... :)
balasbak
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1225
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-12 09:34:18

On 2021-07-11 20:27:18 BOOBS53 said:
Look after yourself buddy ;)

Thanks Oom, waardeer! Today is the first day I can actually taste the tobacco of my cigarette ... the whole time prior it was the most vile taste ever ... but I still smoked ... hard to keep a smoker down !
balasbak
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1227
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-12 10:02:51

Good to hear the positive side and that you on the mend. The fatigue can remain for a while and still be aware of opportunistic infections... caught me by surprise but also made it through and back to full health now... hope you back to your old self soon.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks Plod, much appreciated kind sir, yes I've heard the fatigue can stick with you for a while as well as "foggy head" ... concentration span is also a bit limited at the moment which is not great for line of work but pushing on regardless ...:)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.