Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-30 23:42:18

Name: Diamond White

City: Durban

Area: Pinetown

Full Profile: [View Diamond White's Full Profile]

THIS GIRL GIVES A VERY GOOD SERVICE. SHE IS PASSIONATE ABOUT HER JOB AND GOES OUT OF HER WAY TO SATISFY. SHE CAN SHAG IN ALL POSITIONS AND LETS YOU DO WHATEVER YOU WISH.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
DurbanHustler
DurbanHustler - Re: Review - Diamond White - Pinetown Durban
Re: Review - Diamond White - Pinetown Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 63
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-31 12:04:37

hows the bj . . . . as good as she claims ?
shaik
shaik - Re: Review - Diamond White - Pinetown Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2013-06-08 00:15:53

Sweets, you promised me to be in Gauteng, by end of this week (07 June 2013). What went wrong?
WHITEWHITE
WHITEWHITE - Re: Review - Diamond White - Pinetown Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 286
View Profile
Posted: 2013-09-14 21:05:49
Edited: 2013-09-14 21:21:40

<b>Name:</b> Diamond White

<b>City:</b> Durban

<b>Area:</b> Pinetown

<b>Last Visit:</b> September 2013

<b>Full Profile:</b> [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=13896" target="_blank">View Diamond White's Full Profile</a>]

I had a few hours to kill in Pinetown, and as is the norm when I have free time, my thoughts turned carnal... so I decided to do a little Diamond drilling! Diamond White is shorter and more petite than I imagined from the photos and has a very pretty face and a lovely smile! She is certainly not 24..more likely in her 30s, but has a nice body and a great butt! Boobs are a little dejected. I was amazed at her low rate but, as she explained, Pinetown, is flooded with wgs and the punters refuse to pay more! I think the service would have been pretty perfunctory, but a good tip certainly added luster and I really enjoyed my hour with her. She is obliging and eager to please and the 69 is exquisite! Not the most polished gem, but I would definitely visit again, simply because I believe that this Diamond has the potential to really sparkle!

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Face:</b> 4/5
<b>Body:</b> 3/5
<b>Personality:</b> 3/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 3/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 3/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 3/5
<b>Service:</b> 3/5

<b>Will you return?</b> Yes
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> Yes
<b>Secure Parking?</b> Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
comfydick
comfydick - Re: Review - Diamond White - Pinetown Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 202
View Profile
Posted: 2013-09-30 14:57:50

Name: Diamond White

Area: Pinetown

Full Profile: [View Diamond White's Full Profile]

Visited Diamond on sat morning.She shares a house with one other girl.As a first time visit I expected a bit of shyness but about 10 mins we seemed to click.She is very attractive and can quite chatty.From start to finish there was no rush,she let me go at my own pace and she enjoyed herself.Started off with the cuddling and kissing which she does very well,Tongues playing,she nibbles my ear lobes,nipples and neck.She like to snuggle up really close.I then went for the muff dive,her snatch was fresh and tasty and from there we moved to 69 which she enjoyed.Back to some cuddling and I indicate that I'm ready to move on,she gives me a bare blow and then puts on the condom and gets on top cowgirl.She really knows how to pleasure a guy and herself and it was not long before I erupt.After she cleans me up we cuddle and have a chat and later on she asks if Im ready for another round.I tell her that Im over 60 and can only cum once but she is eager for another round soi she puts on a condom and goes at it and nearly brings me to a climax,I ask her to take off the condom and finish with a handjob whilst I knead her tight little buns,My god she got me to cum again.We snuggled up to each other and chatted a while untill I was ready to leave.I must have overstayed by half a hour and it was never a issue.I must mention that I paid a substantial tip at the beginning as I dont believe in bargaining and it paid off.

Ratings:

Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

comfydick
comfydick - Re: Review - Diamond White - Pinetown Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 203
View Profile
Posted: 2013-09-30 15:22:04

I forgot to mention that I also loved the way she gently played with my cock and balls whilst we chatted between sessions.
CraigRSA
CraigRSA - Re: Review - Sooshi - Gezina Pretoria
Re: Review - Sooshi - Gezina Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2015-02-02 02:50:35

Name: Sooshi

City: Pretoria

Area: Gezina

Full Profile: [View Sooshi's Full Profile]

she is just great company to be around, felt so chilled , hot little body and the softest hands., she creates a very comfortable mood , after the sex, we just lay around talking shit & she's got a good sense of humour and naughty smile !!enjoyed our hour, nice one thanks soosh!

Ratings:

Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Diamond White - Pinetown Durban
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-02-06 16:30:50

I've noticed after reading the above reviews that this girl (SOOSHI) is in fact Diamond white (one and the same). I mean no disrespect to other punters who have had good experiences with her, but I cannot say the same. I'm sure that at some stage (2013) her service was good, but unfortunately my experience in early 2015 with her was a terrible waste of time and money. I guess nothing good lasts forever. Anyway, just my thoughts, others may think better of this girl. Peace
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Sooshi - Umhlanga/Gateway Durban
Re: Review - Sooshi - Umhlanga/Gateway Durban
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2015-02-07 08:28:08

Area: Umhlanga/Gateway

Since this WG Sooshi is the same girl as Diamond White (she also advertises under different names on other sites - Scarlett, Treasure, Foxy etc.), my review under this profile of hers will remain similar to my other reviews of her. I saw her when she was working from a private house on the South Coast. In a nutshell, I advise other punters to be warned of her poor service and she is definitely a girl who rushes the client (as I said she took my money, I paid her R600, then gave me a 2min BJ, said she was tired, the rest of the session lasted another 25mins+ -, during which she only was willing to try two BASIC sexual positions (she didn't even know what a 69 position was). After only 30mins she said the session was over. This was for me a terrible punt and I really warn other punters to be careful of this girl. Perhaps others on this site have had good experiences with her in the past. I can only rate her on the poor service she gave me recently though. Peace

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 2/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? No

Chase88
Chase88 - Re: Review - Sooshi - Empangeni Empangeni
Re: Review - Sooshi - Empangeni Empangeni
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-07 15:20:07

City: Empangeni

Area: Empangeni

Rite guys, the down low on everything you need to know.

Sooshi changes her base of operations regularly, since booking her she went back to durbs and is now heading off to Cape Town. Good for her cause that's how they stay busy.

She is very sexy, picked up a few extra KG's but that's normal for winter. She has a pretty face and soft skin. Firm big boobs,nice round bum and she rides like a champ.

You always known when it's good when you have to slow it down at risk of popping to early!

Amazing kisser and her OWO was lovely.

Treat her like a lady, which I do with all girls, and you get a lot back.

She is friendly, not a clock watcher at all and can hold decent conversation.

If you looking for that girl next door and a sensual session then she is the girl.

Thanks Sooshi, hope you in Jozi again soon.

Will definalty return!!!!

You a true lady!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.