Navigation
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Current state of SA
Re: Current state of SA
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1457
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-14 08:00:46

I am so glad the ESA ladies are safe. I wouldn't want the looters to steal you from us punters.
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Current state of SA
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1837
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-14 08:06:46

Vrik....u had me in fits of laughter....Oceans eleven elevnty....???????....would love to know the names of the eleven elevty clan!!! ...they have to be equally mathematically illiterate as the person they hope to jump from prison!!!

When education is non-existent and the example is set to spit on ur teacher and bully your piers into submission and suicide...and all u get is a slap on the wrists.

When a tar road means nothing to a person because that person has no hope of EVER owning a car and there is no incentive or recognition of your existence or humanity....most importantly by your "OWN"..

When fresh water is seen as a privilege and a proper roof over ones head is a fairy tale.

When politics IS THE MAIN reason...not only in SA...but globally...for the world being so segregated and fucked up...

when good citizens cower in their little corners like the sheep they are...

what do u expect?

I say

STRENGTHEN EDUCATION...teach your child to go to school and learn learn learn!!!!

Expose them to critical thinking and solution orientation!

It starts with the young and being the example for them and guiding them and leading them.

I love kumbaja moments...sadly they dont last cause wishing away the wrong aint the answer...keeping to ones word is.

RB.

KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Current state of SA
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7896
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-15 18:01:19

Here is the expected petrol price for August
businesstech.co.za/news/energy/506202/here-is-the-expected-petrol-price-for-august-4/

South African motorists can expect a significant fuel price hike in August, with mid-month data from the Central Energy Fund pointing to petrol and diesel price pain next month - even before factoring in the damage done by riots and looting in KwaZulu Natal and Gauteng.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Current state of SA
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-07-16 09:37:21

It's time to go to Australia, lol.
shoeguy
shoeguy - Re: Current state of SA
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1436
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-16 09:42:10

Why doesn't Jacob, Duduzane or those looters get covid and fucking DIE
primebeef
primebeef - Re: Current state of SA
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1359
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-16 11:42:26

And then wot sir?
uwillwantme
uwillwantme - Re: Current state of SA
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2467
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-16 12:12:49

On 2021-07-16 11:42:26 primebeef said:
And then wot sir?

Correct...then what.

Gupta's were chased out. Then what...nothing happened. They are happy where they are. Jobs are lost in SA.

They should have been made to stay and back and pay for their wrong doings by Jail time, Community Service, Penalties etc etc.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.