Navigation
SMLover
SMLover - Online content for sale
Online content for sale
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 64
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-07 18:41:53

I am just curious why anyone would buy online content from the girls when there is so much free content on the web. Do not get me wrong - I am happy that this is happening as the girls and all of us are taking strain during these very difficult times.

Is the reason to help the girls or is there some other reason
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Online content for sale
Re: Online content for sale
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2373
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-07 18:53:15

You did answer your own question.

It is to help the ladies.
Liza
Liza - Re: Online content for sale
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2526
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-07 19:09:10

On 2021-07-07 18:41:53 SMLover said:
I am just curious why anyone would buy online content from the girls when there is so much free content on the web. Do not get me wrong - I am happy that this is happening as the girls and all of us are taking strain during these very difficult times.

Mostly It's to help us. Very generous of the guys. We appreciate it very much. Lots will buy but not even watch it. As they have the extra cash to give to a lady.

I don't promote my videos anymore, yet I still have gentlemen buying.

Very kind of them.
Vicky
Vicky - Re: Online content for sale
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1941
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-07 19:20:51
Edited: 2021-07-07 19:21:58

On 2021-07-07 18:41:53 SMLover said:

Maybe some do it to help the ladies. But from what I heard from my clients its because they want that all natural "homemade"(as i like to call my own content) stuff. They don't want that professional acting. And also its a bit more local.
It might also be that the gents want to see beforehand what they will get when they come visit, because 80% of my clients that buy my content makes an actual booking for the real deal sooner or later after they saw the videos and photos. And quite a few of them has become regulars already.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.