Navigation
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Time and Value for money
Re: Time and Value for money
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2372
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-07 18:50:48

Think those ladies might have work for the "metro" before. They use the same methodology in there pricing structure.

The more units of water or electricity you use the higher tarrif you pay.

In the case of the ladies, the more minutes of her time you require the higher the rate per minute.
Liza
Liza - Re: Time and Value for money
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2525
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-07 19:03:34

I don't ask half the price of an hour for half a hour extra. As I would want that extra with the client. Most of the time it's to relax or the time you had was so much fun and went past so quickly. Obviously I will offer him another round. I advertise my services and are well aware that I must deliver on it regardless if it's little heavy on my hands and my hands get tired or he wants a BJ and my jaw are almost numb... I've advertised that service so I better deliver. In Afrikaans they always say " elke sport het sy beserings". (Every sports have it's injury) This industry are no different.

Again I speak for myself.
johndoe69za
johndoe69za - Re: Time and Value for money
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1357
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-07 20:08:28

The thing that causes confusion is that you try to apply logic to an illogical situation.

Do not try to understand, just move on to someone you are comfortable with their pricing
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: Time and Value for money
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1821
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-08 13:32:21

On 2021-07-07 19:03:34 Liza said:
I don't ask half the price of an hour for half a hour extra. As I would want that extra with the client. Most of the time it's to relax or the time you had was so much fun and went past so quickly. Obviously I will offer him another round. I advertise my services and are well aware that I must deliver on it regardless if it's little heavy on my hands and my hands get tired or he wants a BJ and my jaw are almost numb... I've advertised that service so I better deliver. In Afrikaans they always say " elke sport het sy beserings". (Every sports have it's injury) This industry are no different.

Again I speak for myself.

Liza its just as you say. The extra time is mostly for cuddeling and relaxing after a great booking. Maybe some chatting. And lot of time the extra times mean a lot.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.