Re: One gal, many profiles
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-07-07 20:08:05
Edited: 2021-07-07 20:09:46

On 2021-07-07 17:52:19 Liza said:
On 2021-07-07 17:47:36 SuperFuck said:
One girl, many cocks...

...She cocks a lot.

10 nets catch more Swordfish than one net...in theory.

Hello SuperFuck!! Lol..

Liza...shshsh...Everyone can hear you...

When I knock on your door and you open up greeting me like as you jump hug me, what am I to do...SuperFuck you?

bigdad007
bigdad007 - Re: One gal, many profiles
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 65
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-08 00:55:49

Duly noted guys.
Carmen
Carmen - Re: One gal, many profiles
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 52
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-08 01:29:28

Why would 1 girl have many different ads? (Just curious)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: One gal, many profiles
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-07-08 08:58:34

Some have as many as 5. If they time it right, they will be able to have their profile in the photo updates section once a week and they get front page exposure for a day or two every week. If the gallery gets updated on a friday they will likely get front page exposure until monday.

It sucks for the punters though as they may have booked the sp under a different profile and had a bad experience and accidentally book them again under their new profile.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: One gal, many profiles
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5785
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-08 09:44:07
Edited: 2021-07-08 09:45:42

[QUOTE;3037612;Cassanata

It sucks for the punters though as they may have booked the sp under a different profile and had a bad experience and accidentally book them again under their new profile.[/QUOTE]
This is exactly my personal issue with multiple profiles. If he doesn't like Nadia he is not gonna like Diana if it's the same person. It also increases no shows. Once he has booked and then realise it's me and he doesn't like me, he is not even gonna cancel or he will walk out. And with guys booking on WhatsApp he wouldn't have heard my voice, so won't know it's Nadia. I have a distinct nasal twang which I cannot disguise. So if he has spoken to me before, he will immediately know it's me. Even then I will end up answering calls all day and nobody books cos they don't like Nadia. I am really not gonna waste my own time and data.
Bbw Nadia
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5786
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-08 09:44:11
Edited: 2021-07-08 10:18:51

[QUOTE;3037612;Cassanata

It sucks for the punters though as they may have booked the sp under a different profile and had a bad experience and accidentally book them again under their new profile.[/QUOTE]
This is exactly my issue with multiple profiles. If he doesn't like Nadia he is not gonna like Diana if it's the same person. It also increases no shows. Once he has booked and then realise it's me and he doesn't like me, he is not even gonna cancel or he will walk out. And with guys booking on WhatsApp he wouldn't have heard my voice, so won't know it's Nadia. I have a distinct nasal twang which I cannot disguise. So if he has spoken to me before, he will immediately know it's me. Even then I will end up answering calls all day and nobody books cos they don't like Nadia. I am really not gonna waste my own time and data.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: One gal, many profiles
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-07-08 09:58:03

You will note that the ladies that have been in the game long enough rarely have more than one profile. Having more than one profile has more downside than upside in my view. Your name is your brand and rather invest time and energy into one profile. Having your scores split over multiple profiles has a diluting effect where you can have all those points under one profile thereby boosting your profile. Lastly it just confuses the hell out of us. Especially those that like variety. It doesn't mean I didn't have a great time with you,but I might see a different profile and think here is something new and interesting to try only to find out Ive seen this person already.
Bbw Nadia
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5788
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-08 10:17:12

On 2021-07-08 09:58:03 Frank White said:
You will note that the ladies that have been in the game long enough rarely have more than one profile. Having more than one profile has more downside than upside in my view. Your name is your brand and rather invest time and energy into one profile we. Having your scores split over multiple profiles has a diluting effect where you can have all those points under one profile thereby boosting your profile. Lastly it just confuses the hell out of u

I never even considered the last bit. I just thought about the guys who don't like me.

The first bit has been proven over time. It's very true. I had a massage profile a few years back and yes, I didn't see the point of splitting ratings. I can't even advertise in 2 areas cos I am in Benoni Benoni. I am not on the border of another area.
Kooni
Kooni - Re: One gal, many profiles
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2381
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-08 10:42:58

On 2021-07-08 09:58:03 Frank White said:
You will note that the ladies that have been in the game long enough rarely have more than one profile. Having more than one profile has more downside than upside in my view. Your name is your brand and rather invest time and energy into one profile. Having your scores split over multiple profiles has a diluting effect where you can have all those points under one profile thereby boosting your profile. Lastly it just confuses the hell out of us. Especially those that like variety. It doesn't mean I didn't have a great time with you,but I might see a different profile and think here is something new and interesting to try only to find out Ive seen this person already.

Looked at Tisha's ratings between her 2 profiles. On her one profile she has a total of 305, which place her 20th on the overall Top 100. If adding the 65 of the other profile she will move to 14th overall.

Ps. I will not be suprise if she soon have both her profiles in the Top 100, and a spot in the first 10 of the Top 100.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.