Bbw Nadia - Re: I am so over today . ..
Re: I am so over today . ..
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5773
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-06 20:00:57
Edited: 2021-07-06 20:02:42

On 2021-07-06 17:52:24 Gretchen said:
Reminds me of the one time, I heard a Whatsapp message come through. I was busy with something and didn't attend to the message immediately. So, the guy calls, he's almost frantic that I have to read his Whatsapp message NOW. Guess what the message said? "Hi, gaan dit goed met jou?". I'm like WTF? Truth. Still baffles me to this day.

Omg wtf? The stuff we see in this business.
If you see WhatsApp between a regular and I, you'd swear we were retards. But we understand our messages. It's basically a single letter from him, a thumbs up from me and we just know what's going on.

But ja-neh, today was a complete waste of make-up for me. Did a photoshoot at 8 followed by a regular taking me past vaccine sites and lecturing me on why I shouldn't go there. Then it was all downhill. Now I have a broken phone and a helluva migraine and burnt my sausages which were supposed to go in my pasta. Had toast and honey in the end. So not my day today.
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: I am so over today . ..
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1430
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-06 20:26:57

On 2021-07-06 20:00:57 Bbw Nadia said:
On 2021-07-06 17:52:24 Gretchen said: Reminds me of the one time, I heard a Whatsapp message come through. I was busy with something and didn't attend to the message immediately. So, the guy calls, he's almost frantic that I have to read his Whatsapp message NOW. Guess what the message said? "Hi, gaan dit goed met jou?". I'm like WTF? Truth. Still baffles me to this day.
If you see WhatsApp between a regular and I, you'd swear we were retards. But we understand our messages. It's basically a single letter from him, a thumbs up from me and we just know what's going on.

But ja-neh, today was a complete waste of make-up for me. Did a photoshoot at 8 followed by a regular taking me past vaccine sites and lecturing me on why I shouldn't go there. Then it was all downhill. Now I have a broken phone and a helluva migraine and burnt my sausages which were supposed to go in my pasta. Had toast and honey in the end. So not my day today.

Aww sorry you had a crappy day but love the new photo shoot

Jake
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: I am so over today . ..
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4309
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-06 20:41:16

@Nadia.. sucks having such days . But it is over and done ad tomorrow we back in the saddle ready for another trot or a race lol

PS.. love your new shoot .. stunning ;)
Vicky
Vicky - Re: I am so over today . ..
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1923
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-06 20:55:42

On 2021-07-06 20:00:57 Bbw Nadia said:
On 2021-07-06 17:52:24 Gretchen said: Reminds me of the one time, I heard a Whatsapp message come through. I was busy with something and didn't attend to the message immediately. So, the guy calls, he's almost frantic that I have to read his Whatsapp message NOW. Guess what the message said? "Hi, gaan dit goed met jou?". I'm like WTF? Truth. Still baffles me to this day.

Gorgeous new shoots @Gretchen and also @Bbw Nadia!
Arizona
Arizona - Re: I am so over today . ..
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1945
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-06 22:13:23
Edited: 2021-07-06 22:28:09

My empathy to everyone who had a crappy day today. I also had one of those days where I thought it would probably have been better spent if I had just stayed in bed.

But tomorrow is a brand new day, filled with the hope of new possibilities and opportunities.

"Just because Today didn't turn out the way you wanted it to, doesn't mean Tomorrow can't be better than you ever imagined it to be!"

Arizona
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: I am so over today . ..
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7880
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-06 22:21:14

I think because it was cold so everyone had a bad day.
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: I am so over today . ..
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1437
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-06 22:52:04
Edited: 2021-07-06 22:54:33

With great horniness comes great responsibility as well. As cool and awesome as all the specials sound on the forum this is also very tempting even for me. This virus has taken its toll, and the reality is that there are many that we all have lost. Maybe someone close, maybe someone not. Conspiracy or not, this virus is taking people out. It has no discrimination between healthy or weak, race, colour, or even sexual orientation. That is a reality

With all the roadblocks, risk of getting a criminal record for breaking curfew. putting yourself at risk as well as others, even close loved ones... is it really worth it?

With all the negativity that has been around, some are even experiencing depression. Yes sex is a good relief as well. Maybe we need to innovate and try different things. Promote the ladies that are offering online media and be safe. Most of all, Lets rather support one another, help grow one another and look out for one another. Yes we are a community that thinks 90% about sex, but we are also very caring. If you read between the lines, we give each other crap, but deep down we still do care, otherwise we would not say anything. Yous' all are my peeps, I care about you all, disagreements or not. We are all still part of this caring community.

The ladies still need to pay their bills, they need us and much as we need them with that raging boner in the mornings. Let's support each other and help each other grow.

With that thought, for a second or few, put yourself in the other persons shoes, and try to experience what they are going through.

How would you be able to make a difference to their lives?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.